This creamy, healthy 5 ingredient smoothie tastes like an orange julius and a creamsicle pop combined. Vitamin C has never tasted so good!
- 1 frozen ripe banana, previously peeled & sliced
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender to break down the frozen banana and orange. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- On high, blend the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add the yogurt, orange, and orange zest (if using). Blend until combined.
- For an extra nutrition punch, try adding 1 cup of your favorite greens like kale or spinach!
Keywords: orange creamsicle smoothie