Oreo cheesecake stuffed between two salty pretzels and covered with chocolate and sprinkles. Easy to make and easier to eat!
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking bars (found in the baking aisle)
- 18 Oreos
- 4 ounces reduced fat or full fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 48 mini pretzels
- chocolate sprinkles
- Pulse Oreo cookies into a fine crumb with a food processor or blender.
- Mix Oreo crumbs with softened cream cheese. Mixture will be sticky. Once completely mixed, chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so that Oreo cheesecake mixture may firm up.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 24 little balls (about 1-2 teaspoons each). Gently press two pretzels on either side of the Oreo cheesecake ball. Repeat with all 24 sandwiches. Refrigerate sandwiches for at least 1 hour so that the pretzels and filling will stick together.
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Dip each pretzel sandwich into the chocolate and immediately top with sprinkles. Allow chocolate to set for at least 10 minutes. Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Keywords: oreo cheesecake bites