Oreo Truffles + 10 No-Bake Recipes!

Remember my Golden Oreo Truffles?

I recently made them for a friend, so I decided to bring them back to life for some of my new readers. Today I made them with Golden Oreos and regular Oreos. So addicting…

How to Make Oreo Truffles! It's so, so easy!-7

We make these every year for Christmas with red and green sprinkles. And when I have an excuse to make them in the summer, I jump right on it! All it takes is a block of cream cheese, Oreos, and some melting chocolate to coat them. And yes – a lot of sprinkles.

Whenever I sneak these onto a dessert table at a party or get-together, they are always the first thing to go. The inside tastes like sweet Oreo cheesecake. A thick, huge bite of it! You can make them with Golden Oreos, regular Oreos, Mint Oreos, Peanut Butter Oreos – well, any variety of Oreos! I can’t keep up with how many varieties are on the shelves these days.

No bake, no-fuss, and simple. You’ll never want another truffle again! Grab the recipe for Oreo Truffles.

How to Make Oreo Truffles! It's so, so easy!

It’s time to give your oven a break! I love the ease of no-bake recipes, whether it be in the summer or when I need a quick treat to bring somewhere and don’t have all the time and energy in the world to make something. So here are a couple of my favorite no-bake recipes.

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Butterscotch Peanut Butter Puppy Chow

Skinny Cookies n Cream Milkshakes

Skinny Cookies n' Cream Milkshakes - made from only 4 easy, guilt-free ingredients!

Lightened-Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Lightened Up Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie

Cupcake Puppy Chow

Cupcake Puppy Chow (without cake mix)

Chocolate Truffle Energy Bites (bikini friendly)

Brownie Truffle Energy Bites by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark

Cookies n Cream Peanut Butter Bark by Sallys Baking Addiction

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip

Cinnamon Toffee Cheesecake Dip for Apples by Sallys Baking Addiction

Homemade Chewy Fudge Granola Bars

Chewy No-Bake Fudge Granola Bars

Funfetti Granola Bites

IMG_3862

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie

Skinny Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Pie

See even more no-bake recipes!

More truffles to try: dark chocolate key lime pie truffles, peanut butter M&Ms trufflesmint Oreo truffles, pumpkin spice truffles, dark chocolate peppermint truffles, healthy dark chocolate almond truffles, dark chocolate coconut rum truffles, chocolate hazelnut crunch truffles, and 5 ingredient strawberry cheesecake truffles.

1. Thanks for sharing this recipe again Sally 🙂 I’ve been looking for something to take to work as a leaving gift for everyone and this is the perfect recipe, quick and easy but delicious at the same time.

1. Yes! You should definitely try it out Laura – very quick to make!

2. I love Oreo Truffles…they taste too good to be true! Gotta love no-bake desserts 🙂

3. Averie @ Averie Cooks says:

I am loving all these Oreo posts/backlinks! Great reminders!

It’s funny that I have a few Oreo-based recipes that I’ve been working on for other projects that I haven’t blogged about but most recently made ice cream with Golden Oreos and I have a white chocolate/PB/golden oreo truffle recipe in my cookbook! So those first little truffles of yours just totally caught my eye!

And wow – talk about photography being clear as a bell on those! I can see every little detail. That new lens + camera body are doing the TRICK!

1. Yes! Your ice cream with golden Oreos looks so good Averie. I made these truffles for my friend Kathleen – and now I am regretting now adding peanut butter. They caught my eye in your cookbook! Yes – the new lens and camera are glorious is perfect lighting, but most of the time I’m fighting terrible light! This shoot was a breeze.

4. These all look amazing!! Wow!! I want them all!

5. I’m totally addicted to Oreos and no bake treats! Great dessert without all the fuss! Yum!

6. Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers says:

I love no bake recipes, especially on hot summer days! The oreo truffles look out of this world, and so does everything else!!!

1. Thanks Jennifer!

7. Faith @ Pixie Dust Kitchen says:

I’ve made your golden oreo truffles and they’re always a hit when I take them places!
    I love all these no-bake recipes- they’re reminding me of a bunch of recipes I want to try sometime this summer!

1. SO glad you love the truffles, Faith! Let me know any other no-bakes you make this summer. 🙂

8. Eva @ Eva Bakes says:

Hooray for no bake desserts! These are great for when the weather is humid and I don’t want to turn on the oven!

9. Love your site. Have you tried these with instant pudding instead of the cream cheese? Not an original idea, got it from kraft – you mix small package of instant pudding with 1/2 cup cold milk, very thick consistency and add that instead of the cream cheese – I have a lot of cream cheese haters in my family 🙁
    Last time I made these truffles, inspired by you – I used the golden oreos with the chocolate filling, added french vanilla instant pudding – dipped in milk chocolate and added a dusting of some crushed cookies on top.
    Thanks for so many new ideas you inspire not to mention your wonderful recipes.

1. Very interesting! I have not tried them with instant pudding. But it sounds amazing, Donna!

10. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) says:

Yay for no bakes! And these oreo truffles look amazinggg

11. Sally, thanks for all your great recipes! I especially appreciate how you test and re-test each one so that when you present it to us it is perfect, and complete with detailed instructions. Baking for Dummies, whoo-hoo!! Thank you!! PS I made your Oreo Truffles for my sister’s engagement party and everyone was raving about them. My little girl had a blast helping me make them too! The only problem was that I was being cheap and used “poor-eos” instead. I think it may have affected the taste some…;)

1. Hey Nechama! I am so glad that you are loving my recipes. And all the “teachings” I post along with them. So happy you made these – they are so easy and always a huge hit at parties. They are definitely the best made with Oreos, not the store brand kind!

12. Melissa @ My Recent Favorite books says:

I love no bake desserts! They are so simple and easy!
    Thanks for sharing!

13. Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl says:

No bake anything is the best, add in Oreos and you have perfection. Thanks Sally! 🙂

14. Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking says:

All of these treats look mouthwatering, Sally! Such a great roundup for the summer! Hope you’re having a great weekend. 🙂

15. Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie says:

I’ve never made the golden oreo version but I love the regular ones!

16. Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) says:

Those look so delish Sally!

17. I’ll never say no to an Oreo truffle! Your no-bake recipes look great! I can hardly believe that peanut butter pie is bikini friendly — it looks heavenly.

18. Anne ~ Uni Homemaker says:

Oreo truffles? Yes please! I’ll have a plateful of this. Love the idea that it’s no-bake and it looks delicious Sally! 🙂

19. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker says:

These all look so amazing!! I’ve never made Oreo balls before and I’m glad you brought them back for new readers 🙂 Need to try soon.

20. I didn’t even know coconut oreos existed!

21. Thanks for all the phenomenal no-bake recipes…perfect for these sultry temps! I’ll start with the Oreo truffles 🙂

22. Love this round-up, so perfect for summer! I need to try the golden oreo truffles, I’ve only ever had the chocolate – they look delicious and I love the sprinkles :).

1. Jaclyn, you’d love the golden oreo truffles!

23. Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen says:

MMM Oreo truffles are the best. Your photos look extra crisp and beautiful!! 🙂 Love all the no bake recipes, lord knows I need to turn the oven off once in a while 😉

24. Alexis @ deliciousfoodideas.net says:

Such a great collection! And I’m lazy so the fact that they are no bake makes them even better.

25. Yum Yum YUM cant even deal!

26. Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious says:

You know you could always make these for me, right? 🙂

27. Li @ Words and Cake says:

I love oreos and I love no-bake recipes. So this is such a perfect combo! And yeah, the variety of oreos in stores these days kind of boggle my mind. Last one I remember having was a blueberry cheesecake flavored oreo. Also kind of drooling over that cookies n cream peanut butter bark!

1. blueberry cheesecake oreo? That sounds unreal!

28. Jamie @lifelovelemons says:

Now I have to go out and buy golden oreos. I just have to.

29. Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen says:

Love this post with the fab no-bake recipe round-up, Sally! Who doesn’t love Oreos? And, hey…I have that same ruffled aqua dessert/salad plate from Anthro! Classy minds think alike. 😉

1. Love that antrho plate – use it for about everything!

30. Rachel @ Baked by Rachel says:

These are beyond perfect for the weather we’re about to have (HOT!). Love all of them!

1 2