Just like the classic sandwich, but in granola form!
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey*
- 1/2 cup organic apricot jam (or any flavor)
- 2 Tablespoon canola oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flax, cinnamon, peanuts, and pecans. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, melt the peanut butter and honey together for about 30 seconds in the microwave (you want it to be runny and smooth). Pour over oat mixture.
- Next, add the jam and canola oil to the oat mixture. Gently mix. Pour mixture over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and add raisins. Allow to cool uncovered for about 30 minutes. The granola will become crunchy as it cools.
- Gluten Free: Use certified gluten free oats.
- Vegan: Use pure maple syrup instead of honey.
Keywords: PBJ granola, peanut butter & jelly granola