Healthy and wholesome peanut butter cup granola– like a peanut butter cup in a bowl!
- 2 and 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or more, go by your taste preference)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup honey roasted peanut butter (or regular creamy peanut butter)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, ground flax, peanuts, and cinnamon. Set aside. In a small bowl, melt peanut butter and honey for about 30 seconds in the microwave. You want it to be runny and mixed together well (add more honey or peanut butter if needed until smooth and liquify). Pour melted peanut butter mixture over oat mixture. Make sure all oats are moistened. Lightly stir in half of the chocolate chips. Spread onto prepared baking sheet and press the oats down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove and mix around so that all sides bake evenly. Pop back into the oven for another 15 minutes. Remove and mix in the raisins and remaining chocolate chips. The warm granola will melt the chocolate and bind the granola. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Keywords: peanut butter cup granola