A creamy, thick, protein-packed frosting to use on top of all your favorite healthy (or not-so-healthy) treats.
- 8 oz Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla, nonfat or low fat)*
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons cream cheese (low fat or full fat)
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (see above for substitutions)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- optional: 1 batch Skinny Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Add Greek yogurt and peanut butter to a medium bowl. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute until combined. Add the cream cheese and maple syrup, beat for 2 minutes until combined and creamy. Add the vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Taste the frosting and add more maple syrup if desired.
- Use as a frosting, dip, or enjoy it plain. Cover frosting tightly and store for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Yogurt: Make sure the Greek yogurt you are using is very, very thick– otherwise your frosting will be thin. I like Chobani and Fage brands (not sponsored).
Keywords: peanut butter greek yogurt frosting