7 layers of s’more and peanut butter goodness. This dessert is dangerously simple to make!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 full graham crackers ground up)
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (I used chopped up mini Reese’s)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 8 oz sweetened condensed milk (a little more than half of a standard 14 oz can)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray generously with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mixture will be relatively crumbly. Press onto the bottom of the prepared dish and slightly up the sides. Layer chocolate chips and next 4 ingredients (in that order) into prepared baking pan. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan using the ends of the parchment. Cut into 12 squares. Bars stay fresh at room temperature for 1 week.
Keywords: peanut butter s'more 7 layer bars, s'more 7 layer bars