Sweet snack mix made with white chocolate and candy canes. Perfect to serve or give away during the holiday season!
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 ounces melting white chocolate or vanilla flavored Almond Bark
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Pour the cereal into a large bowl. Melt white chocolate/almond bark according to the package directions. Pour melted chocolate over cereal, stirring and folding until the cereal is completely covered. Fold in the crushed candy canes.
- Pour the confectioners’ sugar into a zipped-top bag. Pour the chocolate covered cereal/candy canes in next. Seal the bag or container and shake until all the cereal is coated with the confectioners’ sugar mixture.
- Discard excess powder. Store at room temperature up to 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!
Keywords: peppermint puppy chow