Once you pop – you really won’t stop. These easy Pretzel Hugs are sweet, salty, and addictive.
- circle or square-shaped pretzels
- Hershey ‘s Kisses Hugs
- Preheat oven to 250°F (121°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Align pretzels on the sheet. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel. Stick in the oven until the hug begins to melt down. Mine takes about 4 minutes.
- While the Hugs are melting in the oven, get your M&Ms ready because you will have to move quickly once they are out of the oven.
- Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press an M&M down on each one. The Hug should flatten out when you press the M&M on it. If it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
- Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Make Ahead Instructions: These are a great make ahead treat. You can prepare them a week or two before you need them. Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
- Adapted from Food.com.
Keywords: pretzel hugs