The easiest smoothie ever. The end.
- 1/2 of a large banana, previously peeled, sliced, and frozen*
- 1/2 cup Bai5 Malawi Mango*
- 1 cup frozen mango (fresh is OK, but frozen is preferred for a super thick smoothie)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana and mango. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Add all of the ingredients* to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add more Bai5 if it’s too thick.
- Serve and enjoy. Store any leftover smoothie covered in the refrigerator for up to 8-10 hours.
- If you do not have Bai5 available, coconut water or your favorite juice that you think pairs best with these smoothie ingredients would be fine.
- Instead of banana, try using 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt with a couple ice cubes.
- Try adding 1 cup of your favorite greens to get in some extra veggies.
Keywords: raspberry mango smoothie