Easy white chocolate bark filled with a creamy peanut butter filling.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 16 oz white baking chocolate* (such as Ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s Pieces candies
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir the peanut butter, sugar, softened butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, melt the white chocolate according to package instructions. Pour half of the melted white chocolate into prepared baking dish. Spread out evenly with a rubber spatula. Spoon peanut butter mixture over top of the white chocolate layer. Gently spread the peanut butter layer over the white chocolate, creating some swirls as needed. Top with remaining melted white chocolate. Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces and peanut butter chips on top.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set up. Lift parchment paper and bark out of the pan and break into pieces with a knife. Store bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- White Chocolate: If using white chocolate chips, melt with 1 teaspoon shortening so the chocolate is smooth and easy to spread.
Keywords: peanut butter white chocolate bark