Creamy, decadent tasting chocolate milkshake flavored with almond and coconut. Sweetened with bananas, protein-packed from Greek yogurt, and undeniably refreshing.
- 2 medium bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (or 2 Tablespoons for a darker chocolate flavor)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract*
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- optional toppings: 1 Tablespoon shredded coconut & a few almonds
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender, in the order listed, except for the toppings. Blend on high until thick and smooth. You may need to stop and stir/scrape down the sides of the blender a few times.
- Coconut Extract: If you cannot find coconut extract (pictured above), you may blend 2 Tablespoons of shredded coconut into the milkshake and top with additional shredded coconut.
Keywords: skinny almond joy milkshake, healthy almond joy milkshake