These thick, lightened-up cookies n’ cream milkshakes are made from only 4 easy ingredients!
- 2 ripe large bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
- 1/4 cup skim milk*
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip or 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 reduced-fat Oreos
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Blend the frozen banana chunks and milk together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 4 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the Cool Whip and Oreos and blend for 1 minute. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Milk: Use your favorite milk. Skim, 1%, 2%, almond, soy, rice, coconut, etc.
- Yogurt: As suggested, vanilla flavored or plain Greek yogurt is a wonderful protein-packed replacement for Cool Whip.
- Protein Powder: Try adding vanilla protein powder for a tasty protein kick.
Keywords: cookies n cream milkshake, skinny cookies n cream milkshake