A lightened up no-bake peanut butter pie. Incredible!
Oreo Cookie Crust
- 24 reduced fat Oreos (or regular Oreos if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup light butter, melted (I used Land O’ Lakes Light)
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened (may also use fat free)
- 8 ounces fat-free thawed whipped topping (I used Cool Whip Free)*
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup crushed Reese’s Pieces, divided
- First, make the Oreo cookie crust: Crush the Oreos into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, mix the crushed Oreo crumbs and melted butter together. It may look like there is not enough butter, but it will come together.
- Place into a 9 or 10 inch pie pan, pressing the crumbs onto the bottom and up the sides as much as it will fit. Try to make the crust 1/8 inch thick all around. It does not have to be perfect. Set in the freezer as you make the filling.
- Prepare the pie filling: Mix the peanut butter, sugar, cream cheese, and milk together in a large bowl. I used an electric mixer, but a rubber spatula or wooden spoon would do the trick. Mix until the mixture is completely smooth. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Remove pie crust from the freezer and layer 1/2 of the pie filling onto the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the crushed Reese’s Pieces. Layer with the rest of the pie filling, swirling to make it completely smooth on top. Top with chocolate syrup and remaining Reese’s Pieces.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. 20 minutes before serving, remove from the freezer and let sit out to gently thaw. This made the pie much easier to cut.
- Make Ahead Instructions: Pie can be made ahead, covered tightly, and frozen up to 2-3 days.
- Whipped Topping: Instead of the whipped topping, you can use 1 cup of fresh whipped cream. Combine 1 cup of heavy cream with 3-4 Tablespoons of sugar and whip on high for 3-4 minutes until you have whipped cream.
- Toppings: Feel free to use any candy topping of your choice. Peanut butter cups, crushed cookies, candy bars, coconut, chocolate chips, etc. Layer with caramel sauce, use a graham cracker crust, or use less or more sugar depending on your taste. This is a highly adaptable pie.
- Adapted from Skinny Taste.
Keywords: skinny frozen peanut butter pie, frozen peanut butter pie