Enjoy a delicious pumpkin spice frappuccino at home without the huge price tag and without all the calories, fat, and refined sugar.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (12 oz) cold coffee
- 1 and 1/4 cups (10 oz) unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 cup (57 grams) pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg*
- optional: light whipped cream
- Brew the coffee. Pour coffee into a large mug and refrigerate overnight. Coffee MUST be very cold.
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, sweetener of choice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg together until combined. Pour into ice cube tray and allow to freeze.
- Once coffee is cold and pumpkin ice cubes are frozen, add everything to your blender and blend on high until smooth and icy. Add more milk if your blender isn’t blending it well. Taste the frozen drink and add more sweetener or spices if needed. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Special Tools: Strong, powerful blender like this Ninja or this Vitamix).
- Sweetener: You can also use an equal amount of honey, agave, or 4 packets stevia or other sweetener.
- Spices: Instead of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves – use 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice.
- Gluten Free & Vegan: This drink is naturally gluten free. Keep it vegan by using non-dairy milk and excluding whipped cream.
Keywords: skinny pumpkin frappuccino, pumpkin spice frappuccino