This is the simple recipe I use when I’m in the mood for some buttery delicate crepes. The batter is so easy and prepared in a blender (yes, a blender!) and they’re absolutely amazing stuffed with Nutella and everything you love about s’mores!
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted and cooled to room temperature), plus more for the pan
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup Nutella (maybe a little more if you spread it thickly)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- Start with the butter. It should be melted and set aside for at least 15 minutes so it is not extremely hot (which will then “scramble” your eggs when mixed). Make sure it’s slightly cool.
- Add the cooled melted butter, flour, sugar, salt, milk, water, eggs, and vanilla to a blender (or use an electric mixer). Mix on medium-high speed for 20-30 seconds or until everything is combined. The mixture will be creamy. Pour into a medium-size bowl, cover tightly, and chill in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes (and up to 1 day).
- Melt a little extra butter in a small frying pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of chilled batter onto the center of the pan. Tilt the pan and swirl the batter evenly to all sides. Cook 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned. With a thin spatula, gently flip the crepe and cook for 1 more minute on the other side. Transfer the cooked crepe to a large plate and repeat with the remaining batter, making sure to butter the pan between each crepe. Separate each crepe with parchment paper so they do not stick together.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small dish in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment. Set aside. Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of Nutella onto 1 side of each crepe. Top each with some marshmallows. Roll or fold into quarters and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Serve warm.
- Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Unfilled crepes will remain fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 day or in the freezer for 1 month. Batter may be made the night before. Pour into a mixing bowl and cover tightly, then prepare crepes in the morning.
Keywords: s'mores nutella crepes, s'mores crepes