Sinfully delicious and addicting snack mix made with peanut butter, marshmallows, Golden Grahams cereal, and a ton of chocolate.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Pour confectioners’ sugar into a large ziplock bag. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter on low heat. Constantly stir to avoid the chocolate from burning. Once completely melted, add in 3/4 cup marshmallows. Stir them into the chocolate/peanut butter mixture until they begin to slightly melt (the semi-melted marshmallow gives you the big chunks in the puppy chow!). Once marshmallows begin to slightly melt, remove pan from heat.
- Stir in Golden Grahams Cereal and the other 3/4 cup marshmallows. Stir until each piece is covered in the melted chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow mixture. Pour the contents into the prepared ziplock bag. Shake everything together for at least 60 seconds to ensure each piece/chunk is coated with powdered sugar.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! Puppy chow is good up to 1 week at room temperature, but trust me – it won’t last that long.
Keywords: s'mores puppy chow