Soft & chewy chocolate chip cookies stuffed with Snickers bars!
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks or 170g) salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 fun-sized Snickers bars, cut into 4 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
- Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together. Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix well. Gradually add the flour mixture and stir until a dough forms (may take a couple minutes of stirring). Fold in chocolate chips. Do not overmix the dough at any point in this process.
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Take 1 tablespoon of dough, press a snickers piece inside the dough. Cover with more dough, enough to ensure the snickers piece is completely enveloped inside.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. The centers should appear very soft and puffy. Let cool completely and enjoy!
Keywords: snickers stuffed cookies, snickers chocolate chip cookies