Thick and creamy cheesecake bars on top of an Oreo cookie crust and stuffed with Snickers bars.
- 20 Oreos (Regular, Double Stuf, or any chocolate wafer cookie)
- 5 Tablespoons (75g) unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 standard packages), softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 13 fun size Snickers, chopped (about 1.5 cups total)*
- optional: 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with aluminum foil with enough overhang on the sides. Set aside.
- Make the crust: In a food processor or blender, pulse the whole Oreos into a fine crumb. Stir the cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a medium sized bowl. Press into the lined pan. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool as you prepare the filling.
- Make the filling: Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract together with a hand or stand mixer until smooth and creamy, about 3 full minutes. Fold in the Snickers and spread the mixture over your cooled crust. Top with chocolate chips. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the cheesecake has set up and the edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool for 30 minutes on the counter and then completely in the refrigerator for at least three hours. Lift the foil out of the pan and cut into squares.
- Store bars in a covered container for up to 10 days in the refrigerator.
- Snickers: Add more or less Snickers, depending on your taste. 1 and 1/2 cups of chopped Snickers equates to 13 fun size, 20 bite size, or 3 large bars.
- Larger Batch: Recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a 9×13-inch pan, baking time will vary– about 45-55 minutes.
Keywords: snickers cheesecake bars