A crowd-pleasing bubbly, fruity white sangria that is perfect for any occasion!
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 750ml bottle sweet white wine (I use Riesling)
- 1 750ml bottle your favorite champagne
- Place all fruit and orange juice in a large pitcher or bowl, add wine and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours. Right before serving, add champagne.
- Taste; if you’d like it to be sweeter, add 1/4 cup granulated sugar, honey, or agave. Serve and enjoy!
- Brandy: Traditional sangria usually includes a little brandy. By all means, go ahead and add 1/4 cup to the pitcher. I don’t typically keep brandy in the liquor cabinet so I didn’t add it.
Keywords: sparkling fruit sangria, champagne sangria