Turn any party into a fiesta with these sweet and fruity strawberry kiwi margaritas! They’re so easy, you’ll be making pitcher after pitcher…
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 8–10 strawberries, sliced*
- 1/3 cup superfine sugar*
- 1 cup lime juice (about 8 limes)
- 6 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec (or any orange liquor)
- 1–2 cups ice cubes
- Place everything in a blender and blend on high until smooth. I usually start with 1 cup ice and then add more if I think it needs it.
- Rim the glasses with salt (or even coarse sugar) if desired. Just dip the rim into the lime juice then into the salt. Pour margarita into glasses and garnish with fruit, if desired.
- This recipe can be suited to your tastes. Want more tequila? Add more. Do you think it needs more lime juice? Add more. Add more/less sugar, to taste. Add more/less fruit as well.
- Blender: Make sure you use a high-speed, powerful blender. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Strawberries: Frozen strawberries work, just use less ice.
- Superfine Sugar: Superfine sugar (also known as caster sugar) is granulated sugar that has been ground up into a finer consistency. You can make your own by processing a little more granulated sugar (about 1/2 cup) for 1 minute until it reaches a very fine grain. If you don’t mind tasting a few sugar crystals than you can just use regular granulated sugar. You may also use about 1/4 cup agave instead. Add more if you want the margaritas sweeter. I do not suggest leaving out the sugar – your margaritas will taste like strawberry tequila. It’s not good!
- Adapted from All Recipes.
Keywords: strawberry kiwi margaritas