Juicy strawberries, mangos, bananas, and your favorite granola come together in this healthy layered smoothie!
- 2 large bananas, previously peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup strawberry Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 cup milk*
- your favorite granola*
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana and mango. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Blend 1 banana, the mango, and orange juice together until smooth. Add more orange juice if it is too thick. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Pour equally into 2 glasses.
- Rinse out the blender and blend 1 banana, the strawberries, yogurt, and milk together until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Layer some granola on top of the mango banana smoothie layer, then pour the strawberry smoothie on top. Top with more granola.
- Serve immediately.
- Yogurt: Use any yogurt you love or have on hand: regular, Greek, nonfat, low fat, strawberry, banana, vanilla, honey flavored.
- Milk: Use your favorite milk – I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Granola: I suggest the following tasty granolas- Maple Almond Clusters, Peanut Butter & Jelly Granola, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola, Maple Pecan Pie Granola, and/or Toasted Coconut Tropical Granola.
Keywords: strawberry mango smoothie