Creamy, fruity citrus smoothie made with orange, mango, banana, and not much else! Vitamin C has never tasted so good.
- 1 frozen ripe banana, previously peeled & sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced*
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks*
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana and apple. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Blend the frozen banana chunks and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add the oranges, mango, and pineapple. Blend until combined.
- Oranges: Instead of two oranges, try 1 orange and 1 grapefruit.
- Mango: I prefer frozen mango chunks over fresh because they lend a creamier texture to the smoothie.
- Greens: For an added nutritional punch, try adding 1 cup of your favorite greens!
Keywords: sunshine smoothie