If you like the taste of cake batter, you will love these blondies!
- 1 box yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk (less is better)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Spray 11×7 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible. Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.
- Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Blondies remain fresh up to 2 weeks stored covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Blondies freeze well, up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Tip: The blondies will look like they are not fully done because the center will be quite gooey, but that’s what you want! After about 30 minutes of cooling, they will be easy to cut using a serrated knife.
- Sprinkles: Do not use black sprinkles swirled into the blondies. It will turn the batter black before baking.
- Recipe from Gracie @ Girl Meets Life.
Keywords: cake batter blondies