The Sweetest Baby Sister

cakesicle pops for baby announcement

Very special cake pops for a very special occassion. I ordered these cakesicle pops from the lovely and mega talented Callie the Baker to celebrate the arrival of our newest family member. Thank you for these beautiful treats, Callie!! @calliethebaker

She’s Here!

Welcome to the world, Elise Natalie. Our sweet baby girl was born at 1:04pm on July 2nd. We couldn’t be more thankful for Elise’s healthy arrival!! We feel so blessed and are completely over the moon with her! 🙂

Please enjoy all the scheduled content and recipes on my blog over the next few months while I take time off. Thank you for all the well wishes!

1. Kim Villani says:

Congratulations and thank you for continuing with your content!

1. Sandra Mickle says:

CONGRATULATIONS Sally and Kevin, on your new precious daughter. ELISE!!!, She is just adorable. May God keep her strong and healthy as she grows up to fill your life with more Joys and adventure. All my best to you and the family. Sandra Mickle

2. Oh my goodness, Sally, Elise Natalie is so precious! Congratulations! Wishing you and your beautiful family wonderful years ahead ♡
      (p.s.- Thank you for continuing posts! Looking forward to more of your simple and delicious recipes, gorgeous photos, and in-depth blog posts 🙂

3. SHELLY HAMMERSLAG says:

What a sweetie! Congratulations… Enjoy every minuet, they grow up so fast….

2. Awww, welcome to the world, little Elise!!!♡♡♡ I’m so happy for you and your family, Sally; huge congratulations! Your baby girl is so precious♡

1. Congrats Sally!!!! I hope you are enjoying the baby snuggles and watching your daughters bond grow

2. Congratulations!!! 🙂

3. Congratulations on your sweet baby! You have a beautiful family!

4. Tanya de la Vergne says:

Beautiful pictures! So glad all are healthy!!

5. OMG I didn’t know she has arrived already! How cute she is!!! Congratulations and blessings to the entire family!!! <3 <3 <3

6. Congratulations!

7. Congrats! She’s perfect!

8. Congratulations God bless

9. Congratulations to you and your family! Thank you so much for the AMAZING recipes and the time you take to share your tips, videos and feedback. I think we’ve had your breadsticks twice a week for the past 6 weeks. My family LOVES them!! I’m a baker, too, and I love your recipes and the photographs that go with them. You can tell you put your heart into your work! Lots of care and wishes for you and your beautiful new little one!

10. Welcome Elise Natalie! All the blessings to the beautiful angel! She looks so peaceful! Congratulations Sally to you and your family! Take good care of yourself!

11. Laura | Tutti Dolci says:

So beautiful, Sally! Congratulations to your family!!

12. Deb Allmeyer says:

She’s gorgeous! Congratulations!

13. Tina Roller says:

Congratulations! Enjoy the tiny sweetness. Time flies. Before you know it, you will be baking with your two cuties!!!

14. Such a sweet antidote to all the awfulness going on right now. Congratulations on a happy, healthy baby! Congratulations to your other daughter on becoming a big sister.

15. What a beautiful moment for you and your family. ❤️. Congratulations with lots of cake cookies .

1. Congratulations Sally she’s beautiful . Take the much deserved time off to enjoy this speacial time in your lifeto take care of your health and baby❤

16. Awww, she’s adorable! Congratulations! I hope Noelle enjoys being a big sister. 🙂

17. Congratulations to you and your family!

18. Debbie Pfaff says:

She’s beautiful, Sally. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family.

19. Congratulations! Enjoy your time with your family.

20. Sora O'Doherty says:

Congratulations Sally and Kevin, Good news right now is truly a blessing.

21. Beautiful baby! Congratulations!

22. Congratulations Sally on your beautiful growing family! My first 2 are girls as well (19 months apart.) They are now married women with their own families living 2 blocks from each other and closer than they have ever been. It’s a pleasure to see them helping each other out and supporting each other. I’m glad you are taking time off for yourself. We will manage well with your wonderful website. I just made a huge batch of your glazed crumb apple cinnamon muffins to give out to my husband’s prayer group at our current outdoor services to celebrate a learning milestone. I packaged them in plastic muffin containers that each hold 2 muffins and prepared them in “to go” bags with small bags of chocolate chip cookies and a small container of orange juice. It was breakfast on the go because of the current situation. They were very well received and I am still getting compliments on how delicious they are. Take it easy and stay well!

23. Letitia Maynard says:

Congratulations!! So sweet! I still feel like im adjusting with my second one. I had a boy in February and my daughter loves being a big sister and helper. She will be going into TK this year. I can’t believe how quickly they grow! Enjoy your time off. She is beautiful!

24. Your daughters have beautiful names. Congratulations Sally to you and your family. Take some well deserved time off to rest and savor your littles.

25. Congratulations to you and your family! May this time be filled with sprinkles and love!

26. sanjana marthu says:

congrats you are a big inspiration for me in baking
    keep up the amazing work

27. Congratulations, Sally and family, on the new little one. Enjoy your time off and take care of yourself.

28. Congratulations! She’s perfect!

29. Congratulations, Sally! Sending lots of love.

30. Congratulations to you and your family! Stay safe