The Sweetest Baby Sister

cakesicle pops for baby announcement

Very special cake pops for a very special occassion. I ordered these cakesicle pops from the lovely and mega talented Callie the Baker to celebrate the arrival of our newest family member. Thank you for these beautiful treats, Callie!! @calliethebaker

She’s Here!

Welcome to the world, Elise Natalie. Our sweet baby girl was born at 1:04pm on July 2nd. We couldn’t be more thankful for Elise’s healthy arrival!! We feel so blessed and are completely over the moon with her! 🙂

Please enjoy all the scheduled content and recipes on my blog over the next few months while I take time off. Thank you for all the well wishes!

1. Sally and Family…
    Congratulations Sally and may God continue to bless you and your family!!!!
    Besos desde Madrid España!

1. Michele Morrissey says:

Congrats Sally! God Bless you & your dear family

2. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

2. Charity Twitchell says:

Congratulations. Your family is beautiful. Thank you for sharing all your Amazing recipes.

3. Christy Scripps says:

Congratulations, Sally! Elise is adorable. Enjoy your time with your beautiful family. May God continue to bless you and your family.

4. Congratulations Sally!! She is precious. Take care of yourself. God bless.

5. Congratulations Sally + Kevin! Elise is beautiful 🙂 I thought for sure you were going to have a boy this time, but two girls suits you. I’m sure Noelle already helps you bake and it won’t be long before Elise does too! Enjoy your time off with your family! ❤️

6. Cynthia Wiza says:

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!!! God Bless you all.

7. Congratulations Sally and family! Enjoy your time off!

8. Congratulations on your baby girl Elise
    She is Beautiful
    I am thankful for you sharing your time & recipes… I’ve used & saved alot of them.
    Blessings to your Family.

9. Aishath Nazhath says:

Congratulations! sally I wish her and you well and sending blessings to your family.

10. Congratulations to you and yours, Sally! Your daughter is beautiful!

11. Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Elise!!! You are divine!

12. Im so happy for you guys…she is precious..thank you for letting us know

13. Congratulations Sally, Kevin, Noelle & all family members!! God’s blessings to all. Precious Elise. Noelle is going to be an amazing big sister. Beautiful girls!!

14. Cheryl Wickline says:

Congratulations Sally and family. What a darling baby girl. I look forward to your recipes and baking advise. Thank you for sharing.

15. Congratulations for the newest addition to the family! Enjoy your bonding time off. Looking forward to hearing your new adventures with this exciting change.

16. Barbara Fortunato says:

Congratulations Sally! My heartfelt best wishes and continued blessings. Barb F.

17. Congratulations, Sally!! What a special gift you have been given ❤

18. Congratulations, Sally & family!!!! <3

19. Congrats! To you and Kevin and sweet Noelle!

20. Joanne Gormley says:

Congratulations to you and your husband. What a blessing!! Two girls are wonderful, sisters are special. I am so happy for your family.

21. Congratulations on your sweet little girl! Blessings to you and your family!

22. Henrietta Dixon says:

Hi Sally congratulations on your new arrival, I am so happy for you and your family. I am also very grateful for all of the great recipes that you have on your blog. I have made quite a few and they all are delicious I have given your web address to quite a few people on Facebook because they like everything that I make from your site. Thank you again for being you. The baby is so beautiful, so blessed to have two beautiful daughters.

23. Congratulations Sally for your newborn baby girl!I wish to her happiness,health and lots of love through her life!!! Lots of wishes!Maria,Greece

24. The blessings of the Lord, your precious daughter!!

25. Congratulations Sally for having a beautiful baby girl. She’s lovely just like you.

26. Lynda Roberts says:

Congratulations to Mom, Dad and Big Sister !!
    And Welcome Baby Elise !!
    May God’s Blessings be abundant ….

27. Congratulations on the sweet addition to your family! Wishing you all good health and happiness always!!!

28. Congratulations to you and your family! What a blessing

29. Congratulations! She is beautiful. I truly enjoy all your delicious recipes and tips. Enjoy your time with your family. Bless you and family.

30. Kathy Smail says:

She is precious. Blessings to you and your family. No hurry in returning to our muchly-anticipated recipes. Enjoy your family; God has blessed you indeed.

1 17 18 19 20 21