The Sweetest Gift

Noelle's footprints 9-23

Welcome to the world sweet baby girl Noelle Elizabeth. ♥

Born in the evening on September 23rd 2017 via emergency C-section after 32 hours of labor, our daughter is truly a miracle in every sense of the word.

Noelle 1 week

We simply couldn’t be more thankful for Noelle’s arrival and health. She certainly made her grand entrance!

Please enjoy all the new recipes in Sally’s Cookie Addiction and on my blog as I begin new life as a mommy.

I now know a love like I’ve never known before. Thank you for all the well wishes!

Comments are closed.

1. She is so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations and enjoy this special time!! Xo

Ps received my order of your cookie baking book and can’t wait to try one of the recipes!!! It’s amazing!!

2. Jacquelyn LaCosse says:

Absolutely beautiful!! My daughter is 28, she was also born via c section after a long and exhausting labour. Take time to rest and enjoy your new love!

3. Congratulations, Sally!  Ahh..if only I could go back again! Such a wonderful time. Enjoy every minute…as I prepare to send my first kid off to college next year you look and wonder how it could of gone so quick.  C-sections are tough…but everyday you will feel better… I promise. I delivered three beautiful kiddos that way!

4. Congratulations, Sally!!!!!

5. She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

6. Katie @The Semisweet Sisters says:

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

7. rizalinda p.rubiano says:

congratulations, from philippines

8. Congratulations Sally! Cherish every moment with your new love 🙂

9. congrats to  every one <3 <3  FROM N.Y.

10. Welcome to the best club on earth!,

11. Noelle is lovely ! Glad She’s here and you’re both well !

12. She is perfect. What a lucky kid to have such a great mommy.

13. Laura | Tutti Dolci says:

Congratulations Sally, Noelle is beautiful! Enjoy this sweet time! 🙂

14. So happy for you Sally, best wishes.

15. Shani Mendieta says:

Wowowowo, how did I miss the birth announcement! So beautiful I feel for you I had a 36 hour labor with my first daughter. She is soooo beautiful and you are all so blessed! Congratulations from Mexico! Xoxo
    P.s. Noelle was on my short list of names for my second daughter ❤️

16. Shani Mendieta says:

And my firsts middle name is Elizabeth , after my Godmother. grandmother, and great-great Grandmother, Maya Elizabeth..
    A blessed name , lucky Noelle!

17. Afifa Nazneen says:

Happy motherhood
    Congratulations Sally!!! Your baby is beautiful.

18. Congratulations! Such a cutie!

19. Congratulations!  An amazing gift in so many ways, for so many reasons.  The sweetest 🙂

20. A precious bundle of joy! Congratulations. I hope your recovery is going well.

21. Congratulations she is a cutie and so precious. I became a Great GRandma on August 28th it was
    a boy 11 pounds 4 ounces and 22 inches long so they had to do C-section also. Enjoy every minute with her as they do not stay little infants for too long just cuddle up with her.

22. Such a beautiful babygirl and I love her name! Enjoy those precious first months, it is a very special time for you and your family and you will always keep it in your heart. Congratulations from Singapore!

23. Congratulation’s , from Australia. Baby Noelle is image of her beautiful Mum.x

24. Trina Edwards says:

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BUNDLE OF LOVE!!

25. She’s so beautiful! Congratulations on your precious blessing! <3 So happy for you!

26. Congratulations Sally! So happy for you 🙂 Hope you have plenty of time to rest and cuddle with Noelle.

27. Congratulations on the Birth Of your Baby Daughter, She is Gorgeous, Best Wishes to you all such a Beautiful Name Too

28. Congratulations on your sweet baby! She is gorgeous! Hope you both are doing well and daddy, too.
    Sorry, I sent an email earlier and called her Nicole not Noelle.

29. Congratulations on your little one! Enjoy your time as a new mommy <3

1 17 18 19 20

Sally's signature

Recipes You’ll Love

Join the community on the 1st of every month as we tackle a new challenge recipe. Review Sally's Baking Challenge FAQ page if you have any questions.

Sally's Cookbooks

About Sally

Welcome to my Kitchen!

I’m Sally, a cookbook author, photographer, and blogger. My goal is to give you the confidence and knowledge to cook and bake from scratch while providing quality recipes and plenty of pictures. Grab a cookie, take a seat, and have fun exploring! more about Sally

×