This simple and satisfying green smoothie is made with just 4 ingredients and comes together quickly. Feel free to halve the recipe to make 1 smoothie.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 medium bananas, previously peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 heaping cups kale
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the kale and frozen bananas.
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Add more milk if it’s too thick. Serve and enjoy.
- Cover and store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 8-10 hours.
- Almond Milk: We usually use unsweetened almond milk. Coconut milk or coconut water, soy milk, or cow’s milk are fine replacements. You could also use orange juice, which would add a lovely citrus flavor. Smoothie tastes creamiest with milk, though.
Keywords: tropical kale smoothie