Perfect to share with your sweetie!
- 1 large egg white
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- frosting (I used store bought – you could also use leftovers from my homemade vanilla buttercream)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white and sugar until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, melted butter, and milk. Add flour and baking powder and mix everything together well.
- Divide the batter between two cupcake liners and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely and frost/decorate as desired.
Keywords: cupcakes for 2