These are easy 5-ingredient lemon raspberry popsicles made primarily from protein-packed Greek yogurt. They’re cold and creamy, and sure to hit the spot on a warm summer day. You need a popsicle mold to make them.
- 2 and 1/2 cups (600g) plain Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoons (45g) honey
- 1/2 cup (about 65g) raspberries
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a large bowl (preferably one with a pour spout). The raspberries will break up a bit, and that’s fine. The mixture will be thick. Taste—if you want it sweeter, you can add a little more honey.
- Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing. If not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle (that is what I did). Continue to freeze for an additional 3–4 hours or overnight.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.
- Special Tools (affiliate links): Mixing Bowls | Rubber Spatula | Popsicle Mold
- Yogurt: I use nonfat Greek yogurt, but you can also use low-fat or full-fat yogurt. If you decide to use a flavored yogurt that would pair well with the lemon flavor, you can reduce the honey or agave since the yogurt will be sweetened. Start with a couple teaspoons of honey, and then add more to your taste.
Keywords: creamy lemon popsicles