Make homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer in less than 15 minutes! It has incredible flavor thanks to real pumpkin puree.
- 1 and 1/2 cups (360ml) heavy cream, half-and-half, or whole milk*
- 2 Tablespoons (30g) pumpkin puree
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon store-bought or homemade pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 – 2 cinnamon sticks
- In small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together heavy cream, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Add cinnamon sticks and increase heat to medium-high. Bring to boil, whisking occasionally, for 1 minute, then remove from heat and let creamer cool in pan 5 minutes before using in your coffee. Add sugar to your coffee if you take it that way. You can also add whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon too.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before using.
- Dairy Free Creamer: Try using coconut, cashew, or almond milk.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: I like a lot of spice, so I add close to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Taste and add however much you like. You can buy pumpkin pie spice from the store or use homemade pumpkin pie spice. If you don’t have either and wish to use the individual spices in this recipe, use a pinch each of ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, and ground allspice.
- Special Tools: Whisk | Libby’s Pure Pumpkin | Glass Mugs
Keywords: homemade pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin spice coffee creamer