Super crunchy triple chocolate granola. When your chocolate craving hits, satisfy it with this wholesome breakfast or snack!
- 3 cups old-fashioned whole rolled oats (not quick or instant)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (or canola oil)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup/agave)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup dark chocolate covered raisins
- optional: additional add-ins like nuts, seeds, or dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Pour oats into a large bowl, set aside. In a smaller bowl, mix melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and dark brown sugar until combined. Add honey and salt and mix until a liquid-y paste forms. Pour over oats and mix until all oats are moistened. Add more honey if needed.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring + flipping every 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips while the granola is still warm. Stir. The chocolate chips will melt, creating larger clusters of granola. Once cooled, add in chocolate covered raisins and any additional add-ins you prefer. Store covered at room temperature for up to three weeks.
Keywords: triple chocolate granola