This glowing skin smoothie is not only energy boosting and delicious, it contains ingredients known to keep skin healthy.
- 1/2 cup plain coconut water (or more as needed)
- 2 frozen bananas (previously peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup chopped mango (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- optional: 1 Tablespoon ground flax or flaxseed oil
- Coconut Water: If you don’t have coconut wanter, use regular water or almond milk or your favorite juice. If not using coconut water, perhaps add a touch of coconut oil which I’ve learned is great for skin.
- Substitutions: If you do not like any of the fruits listed, simply replace with another fruit used. Or add strawberries or blueberries.
Keywords: glowing skin smoothie