Sally’s Cookie Addiction Promo Video!

In case you haven’t heard, Sally’s Cookie Addictionmy third cookbook complete with 75 NEW photographed cookie recipes, is available for pre-order!! I’m so excited for this cookbook in particular because it is, without a doubt, my best yet.

The book will be published in September, just in time for all of your fall and holiday baking. Pumpkin and Christmas cookies? Yeah, it has is all.

I also have a super special pre-order bonus gift for you– scroll down and see below!

But before we get to that, I want to show you a special video we filmed earlier this summer. You’ll get some sneak peeks at the cookbook along with some details on the chapters and recipes. 🙂

There were plenty of outtakes shooting this video and we’re trying to put together an outtake reel. I kept forgetting what I had to say! (Pregnancy brain.) But anyway. Writing this book was a lot of fun, but MAN it was exhausting! I wrote most of it in my 1st trimester when I felt like a walking zombie/complete sloth.

More details!

EXCLUSIVE RECIPES

Sally’s Cookie Addiction includes a small handful of my favorite classic cookie recipes along with 70 more exclusive cookie recipes that you cannot find on my website. I often have a lot of confusion about that! Many readers think that my books are a collection of favorite blog recipes, but they’re actually filled with special exclusive recipes. An extension of my blog, if you will. 🙂

OVER 80 COOKIE BAKING TIPS

Sally’s Cookie Addiction is also home to a mountain of cookie baking tips, tricks, and guides to help you get the best results in your cookie baking endeavors. Each recipe is carefully explained to guarantee delicious success.

GRAMS + CUPS

Like all of my cookbooks and blog recipes, each cookie recipe includes both cup and gram measurements.

MAKE-AHEAD + FREEZING

Every single recipe is complete with make-ahead and freezing instructions.

You can read more about Sally’s Cookie Addiction in this post.

SPECIAL PRE-ORDER BONUS

If you have already pre-ordered Sally’s Cookie Addiction or pre-order within the next month, I will send you 5 bonus cookie recipes. These 5 cookie recipes are not available in Sally’s Cookie Addiction and are not available on my website. (Just so there’s no confusion!) These 5 bonus cookie recipes are only available in this bonus PDF. I’ve been working on these 5 recipes the past month and they’re some of my new favorites like Lemon Burst Cookies, Super Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies– the thickest I’ve ever made!– and Rocky Road Cookies.

HERE’S HOW:

1. Please forward your pre-order receipt or proof of purchase to [email protected]
  2. You will receive the PDF within 24 hours.
  3. You can download the PDF to save on your computer, phone, or tablet or you can print it out to take along with you in the kitchen.

My favorite recipe from the bonus PDF? Lemon burst cookies, without a doubt! ↓ ↓

Check back in a couple weeks for an autographed bookplate giveaway!

Only 2 months to go!! ♥ ♥

Comments

1. june on July 25, 2017 at 11:40 am

I cannot wait for your new book to arrive. I ordered two – one for me and one for my good friend that bakes every single day…hmmm another Sally among us:)

Looking forward to watching you during this new season of your life as a mommy. You will be amazing.

2. Jess on July 25, 2017 at 3:04 pm

YAY sweet Sally! Can’t wait for the new book AND your new little baking assistant to come on the scene. Hope you guys are staying cool and enjoying the last weeks of summer!

3. Amanda on July 25, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Sally,
    I’m very excited about your cook book, I’m going to pre order tonight. I LOVE the sprinkles chapter idea. So cool.

4. Kayle (The Cooking Actress) on July 25, 2017 at 9:49 pm

YAAAAS-so excited! and I love these videos, too cute!

5. Maureen on July 25, 2017 at 11:28 pm

Omg I am so excited for this cookbook!! As I was with your previous books too!  Can it be September yet?
    – Sally’s cookie addiction
    – boots
    – sweaters
    – NO MORE BUGS!

• Sally on July 26, 2017 at 11:43 am

SO EXCITED FOR NO MORE BUGS.

6. Jaime Barta on July 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm

I am SUPER excited for your new cookbook! I have bought your previous, and they are awesome!! This will be just in time for all the holiday baking my aunts, cousins, and I always get together each year to do!!!! Can’t wait!! Gonna pre-order so I can get ALL your cookie recipes! By the way, your chocolate chip cookie is a huge hit with my boyfriend! His very favorite cookie ever!! 🙂 Congratulations on your new little one!!

• Sally on July 27, 2017 at 8:20 am

Thank you so much for the kind words and for your support, Jaime!!

7. Stacey on July 26, 2017 at 9:37 pm

I am so excited to get this cookbook! I hold regular sleepovers with my kids and nieces, where we all bake cookies. Now we have plenty of recipes to try for the many sleepovers to come!!

• Sally on July 27, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Hi Stacey! Aww, I love this! Be sure to let me know what the fist recipe you all make together is!

8. Noemi on July 28, 2017 at 10:32 pm

Hi Sally! I just want to ask if you have any good recipes for  lactation cookies or brownies? Thank you. I hope you can also share those recipes as i know u are pregnant too.

• Sally on July 30, 2017 at 8:25 am

I don’t– so sorry!

9. Kimberli Bean on July 30, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I can’t wait to bake the ones on the cover, those look amazing!! So excited about your cookbook, it’s been pre-ordered for forever, so I’m getting impatient!! Hurry up Sept!!

10. Judith turner on June 27, 2018 at 3:12 pm

I am interested in ordering several of our cookbooks. Where do I find the information to do that? Thanks.

• Sally on June 29, 2018 at 12:55 pm

They are all linked on the homepage of this blog and you can also find them on Amazon or any retailer of cookbooks! Thanks so much for your interest in them!

Reviews