I have 3 published cookbooks (and an eBook!). I’m extremely honored and proud, as I’ve been dreaming of being a cookbook author for as far as I can remember.
Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook
My second cookbook, Sally’s Candy Addiction cookbook was published in 2015. This cookbook, complete with 75 photographed recipes, showcases my love for candy. You will find how-to’s, tips, tricks, and recipes for everything from toffee and fudge to truffles and marshmallows. Plus, a chapter filled with cupcakes, cookies, and cakes using candy such as Snickers, M&Ms, and more.
Get your hands on a copy today:
- Barnes and Noble
Inside Sally’s Candy Addiction:
- Each recipe is written with both cup measurements and gram measurements.
- Each recipe has a photograph that I styled and shot.
- Each recipe is just as uncomplicated, approachable, and unfussy as the goodies you know and love from my website. They’re relatively quick and kid-friendly, too. Perfect for both novice AND experienced candy makers.
- You’ll learn a few important candy making techniques, shortcuts, and lessons including how to properly cook candy and temper chocolate.
- Each recipe includes the prep time and cook time to help you plan ahead.
- I share every kitchen tool you’ll need to make the candy recipes, including how many baking pans, their sizes, and my favorite brands.
- I share helpful information about key ingredients used in the recipes.
- All 75 recipes have introductions describing the recipe, how I came up with it, and/or sharing a short personal story about the recipe. Likewise, each chapter has an opening paragraph describing what’s ahead and giving a few helpful tips.