My third cookbook, Sally’s Cookie Addiction cookbook, was published in 2017. There are over 75 photographed cookie recipes, most of which are not available on my blog.
Inside Sally’s Cookie Addiction:
- Each recipe is written with both cup measurements and gram measurements.
- Each recipe has a photograph that I styled and shot.
- Each recipe is just as uncomplicated, approachable, and unfussy as the goodies you know and love from my website. They’re relatively quick and kid-friendly, too. Perfect for both novice AND experienced bakers.
- Each recipe includes the prep time and cook time to help you plan ahead.
- Each recipe includes make-ahead and freezing instructions.
- I share my top cookie baking tips to help guarantee success.
- I share every kitchen tool you’ll need to make the cookie recipes, including how many baking pans, their sizes, and my favorite brands.
- I share helpful information about key ingredients used in the recipes.
- All 75 recipes have introductions describing the recipe, how I came up with it, and/or sharing a short personal story about the recipe. Likewise, each chapter has an opening paragraph describing what’s ahead and giving a few helpful tips.
Book arrived in time, lots of amazing cookies recipes and easy too make. Tried making a few batches and it was a hit. Can’t wait to try more cookies Ali though I wish they had scones recipes.
The game-changer (for me) in this book is make-ahead instructions for EVERY single cookie! I’m not baking for a crowd, so now I can (easily, without searching for the details on the internet) whip up a whole batch of dough and only bake half (or fewer!) and freeze the rest for: special occasions (I’m going to rock Christmas this year) or when I need a quick bake (hello new neighbors!). My bottom freezer drawer is now a “baked-goods only” area until after the holidays.
Found the recipes easy to follow & some nice innovations- a great cookbook for an experienced baker like me or a novice. Highly recommend
I’ve made several of the recipes from this cookbook already & I love them. Sally’s step-by-step directions & photography is AMAZING and I love when my cookies IRL actually look like her photos (even if I can’t achieve the same quality of photos; see below ;)) because of her explicit instructions.