I have 3 published cookbooks (and an eBook!). I’m extremely honored and proud, as I’ve been dreaming of being a cookbook author for as far as I can remember.
Sally’s Cookie Addiction Cookbook
My third cookbook, Sally’s Cookie Addiction cookbook, was published in 2017. There are over 75 photographed cookie recipes, most of which are not available on my blog.
Get your hands on a copy today!
Inside Sally’s Cookie Addiction:
- Each recipe is written with both cup measurements and gram measurements.
- Each recipe has a photograph that I styled and shot.
- Each recipe is just as uncomplicated, approachable, and unfussy as the goodies you know and love from my website. They’re relatively quick and kid-friendly, too. Perfect for both novice AND experienced bakers.
- Each recipe includes the prep time and cook time to help you plan ahead.
- Each recipe includes make-ahead and freezing instructions.
- I share my top cookie baking tips to help guarantee success.
- I share every kitchen tool you’ll need to make the cookie recipes, including how many baking pans, their sizes, and my favorite brands.
- I share helpful information about key ingredients used in the recipes.
- All 75 recipes have introductions describing the recipe, how I came up with it, and/or sharing a short personal story about the recipe. Likewise, each chapter has an opening paragraph describing what’s ahead and giving a few helpful tips.