A 2012 recipe is the star of the latest episode of Sprinkled. I’m really excited to bring loaded caramel dipped pretzels back to life because it’s a recipe you don’t want to miss. The October Baking Challenge (homemade toffee) is focused on candy, so these kid-friendly, super easy, salty sweet treats are the perfect fit for episode 6!
My favorite parts are Jude barking at 7:18 and Franklin’s head at 7:28. HAHA!!! Let me know what you think of Sprinkled episode 6!
What is Sprinkled?
View all Sprinkled videos.
Earlier this year, a video production crew filmed me at work in my kitchen. Most of the time was spent filming step-by-step recipe tutorials, but they also filmed me working, writing, photographing, and recipe testing. The series is called Sprinkled. 🙂 For the recipe tutorials, I selected my favorite blog recipes ranging from cookies and cake to brownies and pie.
- Watch episode 1: Homemade Strawberry Cake
- Watch episode 2: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Watch episode 3: Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Watch episode 4: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch episode 5: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Watch episode 6: Caramel Dipped Pretzels
- Watch episode 7: Perfecting Pie Crust
- Watch episode 8: Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
Want more baking tips just like this? Sign up for my Baking Made Easy quick start guide!
Sprinkled photos and videos by Grateful & Co