Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I may or may not be spoiling you with breakfast recipes this week.  Take a peek at my Mini (no yeast) Cake Batter Cinnamon Buns and Strawberry Frosted Donuts if you missed them. :)

When I was little, my mom (hi mom!) would buy the variety pack of Entenmann’s Donuts for my sisters and I.  The variety packs included chocolate frosted donuts, powdered donuts, and cinnamon-sugar donuts.  I went completely bonkers for the cinnamon-sugar kind.  I may or may not have hoarded them, but that’s neither here nor there…

And to be honest, the combination of cinnamon and sugar has remained a favorite of mine for years.  A sprinkle of cinnamon + sugar on my rye toast, an unbaked snickerdoodle cookie taking a generous roll into a cinnamon-sugar pool, and of course, the said Entenmann’s cinnamon-sugar donuts.  The light spice of cinnamon and the sweet dash of sugar is a simple way to bring back many fond childhood memories!

Nutella Cinnamon Sugar Muffins

Today I’m bringing you a wholesome recipe featuring the ultimate cinnamon-sugar duo.  But these guys have a secret delicacy hiding inside.  The sweet, fudgy-hazelnut love of my life: Nutella!  Adore.

This simple muffin recipe  bakes up 8 whole-wheat muffins tasting just like cake donuts.  The muffins are soft and very tall, using the tricks I shared in this post.  Be sure to read that post if you loathe flat, dry muffins like I do. The batter is lightly spiced with cinnamon & nutmeg and coated with melted butter and GENEROUSLY topped with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.  They are stuffed with burst of Nutella and taste completely sinful warm out of the oven.

Nutella Cinnamon Sugar Muffins by sallysbakingaddiction.com

Reasons why I love these muffins:

(1) they taste like my beloved Entenmann’s cinnamon-sugar donuts. WIN.
(2) They are SO easy & quick to make – the batter is mixed up in only 1 bowl!
(3) The recipe only yields 8, so I’m not stuck eating leftover muffins for days on end… which actually wouldn’t be so bad, would it?!
(4) It’s fun to overlook the melted butter on top and pretend these are healthy. ;)

Paired with a warm cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk, these muffins bring back memories of my favorite cinnamon-sugar donuts from when I was a youngster.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

**For the recipe, visit my updated post for Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins.**

Nutella Stuffed Muffins-2

I recently updated this post.  For the same beloved recipe, be sure to check out my recent Nutella-Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins.**

135 Responses to “Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins.”

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted July 6, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Sally they look amazing!! Both the fact that they’re almost like a donut-muffin. There are quite a few donut-muffin recipes floating around right now that I’m sure you’ve seen too but these look so moist and the Nutella filling doesn’t hurt!

The cinn-sugar topping and Entenmann’s story. I love E’s cakes and that was my h.s. and college staple :) But the cinn-sugar topping, you are a mind-reader. I have my next post written and it’s copiously cinnamon sugar-topped.

These look fabulous!

• Sallyreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Thank you Averie! We must be on the same wavelength! Can’t wait to see you cinny-sugar recipe. :) I’ve seen many donut muffin recipes out there and while these are “cake-like” they aren’t as firm and dense as the donut-muffins. And they are definitely moist! The nutmeg is my favorite part. It’s subtle… yet definitely there.

Erinposted July 6, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Oh my these sound so good!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted July 6, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Be still my heart! These might just be the most amazing thing ever! Need to get on this ASAP and make it over the weekend.

• Sallyreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I think you should make these for your next Muffin Monday Chung-Ah ;)

• Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

That would be genius! I’ll definitely have to suggest that to Anuradha at Baker Street!

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted July 6, 2012 at 2:26 pm

SALLY. I AM DYING. These look SO poufy, so perfect and SO CINNAMONY! Cinnamon sugar donuts (and well, cinnamon sugar anything in general) is one of my favorites, too. Just so perfectly spicy yet sweet, and cinnamon toast has to be one of my favorite breakfast foods ever. Besides these donut muffins which look incredible. I’m pretty sure I’d suffer third degree burns shoving them into my mouth straight from the oven, but it’d be SO worth it!

• Sallyreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Thanks Hayley my dear! They are overloaded with cinnamon. Like, OVERLOADED.. just the way I like them! Cinna-toast was my go-to breakfast growing up!

Mom Photographer (@MomPhotographer)posted July 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm

OMG!!! Those look so divine!!! I wish I could have one right now. I love NUTELLA and the swirl peanut butter banana bread looks awesome, too!

• Sallyreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

That bread is one of my absolute favorites. And these muffins are definitely competing. I love nutella… it is heaven sent!

Jessica@AKitchenAddictionposted July 6, 2012 at 2:31 pm

These are seriously amazing! So I was thinking about making cinnamon rolls this weekend, but these are definitely making me think that I should change my plans!

• Sallyreplied on July 6th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Thank you Jessica! I think your weekend should definitely involve some Nutella ;)

Back For Secondsposted July 6, 2012 at 3:16 pm

You can’t go wrong with good old cinnamon and sugar. Oh these look GOOD! Love the nutella surprise inside too!

Laura Dembowskiposted July 6, 2012 at 3:52 pm

I definitely remember those Entenmann’s Donuts, although I think I liked the Hostess ones better. I’m trying to figure out what else I could stuff these muffins with. Biscoff, perhaps? Also when you do have left over baked goods, muffins especially, wrap them up and freeze them. They taste just as good as the day they were made.

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:50 am

Biscoff would be delicious in these, Laura! I actually kind of want to try that next time I make them!

Karlyposted July 6, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Oh, Lord. I’ve made those cinnamon donut muffins a million times, but stuffing them with Nutella? Geeeeeeenius.

Aimee @ ShugarySweetsposted July 6, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Oh my these look fantastic Sally!!

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:55 am

Aimee! Thank you so much my dear!

Julie @ Table for Twoposted July 6, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I love cinnamon sugar donuts and nutella and you combining them in one is just lovely! The oozing nutella inside the muffin donut is just sinful, girl!

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:55 am

Thanks Julie! And thanks for pinning them!

Ashtonposted July 6, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Oh, Sally. My dear. Let’s meet in person one day, shall we? And you’ll bring these? Yes. It’s settled :) I think we’re only 11 hours apart!

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:55 am

Hahahha Ashton…! We can meet halfway if you bring me those monster cookie bar thingys you made awhile back! I still dream about them sometimes :)

Jen @ Savory Simpleposted July 6, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Oh my goodness. Pinned! Can’t wait to try them.

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted July 7, 2012 at 12:21 am

Sally, oh.em.gee! These are absolutely stunning! Totally making these for my hubby for breakfast this weekend! And I love, love, love your pics! Come give me a photography lesson, would you (please? And bring these muffins!)?

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:52 am

Oh em gee! Lol I’m laughing out loud Ashley haha! Let’s talk photography while sipping your frozen bloob lemonade + chowing on these muffins mmmk? :)

Jocelyn @BruCrew Lifeposted July 7, 2012 at 1:55 am

Girl, you just brought back cinnamon sugar memories!!! As a kid my favorite breakfast was cinnamon sugar toast with loads of butter under the sugar goodness!!! Man I haven’t had that in ages. And then you added my very good friend Nutella to your awesome muffins…I’m in love!!!

• Sallyreplied on July 7th, 2012 at 6:51 am

Cinnamon sugar toast with oooooodles of melty butter was my favorite breakfast too Jocelyn! :)

Cinnamonposted July 7, 2012 at 12:47 pm

No, you did not just post this! :D

I’ve actually been making something similar lately, but as a single serving recipe. Maybe I should post that recipe? :)

• Sallyreplied on July 8th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Yes! I would LOVE to see a similiar recipe but made as a single serving size! That sounds incredible!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted July 7, 2012 at 2:19 pm

You had me at Nutella…..

• Sallyreplied on July 8th, 2012 at 11:37 am

Thanks Ashley! Nutella makes EVERYTHING better! :)

Meghan @ After the Ivy Leagueposted July 7, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I’ve had your sky high apple pie muffins pinned for weeks now…waiting for things to cool down so I can bake again. Now I need to add these to the lineup! You had me at Nutella.

• Sallyreplied on July 8th, 2012 at 11:38 am

Hey Meghan sweetheart! I love both muffins recipes. LEt me know if you make any of them!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted July 7, 2012 at 6:29 pm

These are stunning! SO super good. I am so in love with Nutella too!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Dessertsposted July 8, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I am a huge muffin fan, and anything with Nutella in it has my name all over it!

Ali @ Gimme Some Ovenposted July 9, 2012 at 12:08 am

Oh my goodness — these look crazy delicious!!! Another wonderful excuse to enjoy Nutella for breakfast. ;)

• Sallyreplied on July 9th, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Thank you so much Ali! And thank you for stopping by, I have been a huge Gimme Some Oven fan for months now. I’ll stop being a stranger. ;)

Liz (Little Bitty Bakes)posted July 9, 2012 at 7:19 am

We used to get those donuts growing up too — and as the youngest, I was always “assigned” the donut flavor (aka, I ate what my older siblings didn’t want). Luckily for me, that was cinnamon sugar and I learned to love it over time! Love the nutella worked into these little muffins — looks so good an melty!

• Sallyreplied on July 9th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

Same in my house too Liz! My sisters always grabbed the chocolate ones first but luckily, I loved the cinnamon sugar kind!

May I Have That Recipeposted July 9, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Wow Wow and Wow!!! These look fantastic my mouth is watering!!! Anything that has nutella in it is good but nutella plus cinnamon sugar that is heaven!! :)

• Sallyreplied on July 9th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

thank you! Nutella + cinnamon-sugar work so well together in this recipe. :)

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaosposted July 10, 2012 at 11:16 am

I love this combo! Looks like the perfect accompaniment to a fresh cup of coffee!

Heather@French Pressposted July 10, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Cinnamon, sugar, and nutella – Oh My! My new favorite breakfast treat.

Moposted July 12, 2012 at 2:49 am

cant believe i had missed this recipe ! Thank God for Pinterest ;-) That looks amazing !

• Sallyreplied on July 12th, 2012 at 5:49 am

Thanks Mo! I knew you’d love the Nutella!

Michelleposted July 12, 2012 at 11:58 pm

I’ll probably be making these in the morning :) They are amazing looking. Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Duniaposted July 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Hi Sally, just made yoooour Nutella muffins — most delish and every – enjoyed them, I got 11 :):) now I want to do the bread. Thanx so much for all the recipes, they are all very good and I did the fluffy vanilla as well very moorish :):):):):) Dunia from South Africa

• Sallyreplied on July 16th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Thanks so much for letting me know, Dunia! I’m glad you enjoyed them. Hope you enjoy the bread too! :)

Kristinposted July 22, 2012 at 8:21 am

One word – scrumptious!

• Sallyreplied on July 22nd, 2012 at 10:36 am

I agree, Kristin. Thanks! :)

Chocolate Cake Blogposted August 4, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Wow, these all look fantastic. Yum!
    Cheers

• Sallyreplied on August 5th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Thank you!

Angieposted August 19, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I’m so Happy I found your website!! when ever I see one of your recipes on fb I run here to see the recipe:) Thanks for sharing –Angie

• Sallyreplied on August 19th, 2012 at 7:20 pm

That’s so nice to hear Angie! Thank you so much. Let me know if you make any recipes !

Mariannaposted August 23, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Hi there! I saw your blog linked to a recipes post on tumblr this morning and have been completely captivated while looking through your entries all morning instead of actually doing work. Oops!

You’ve got a lot of really delicious looking things here and I can’t wait to try them out. Mostly I just wanted to stop and leave a comment because you can really sense the joy in all your posts and that’s really lovely to read.

Have a great day!
    -M.

• Sallyreplied on August 24th, 2012 at 5:22 am

Marianna- thank you so so much for writing this. Knowing that my joy for baking is evident in my posts makes me feel wonderful – that’s my goal! Sorry for making you less productive at work though! Hope you have a great weekend! Xo, sally

Bethposted August 25, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Sally your recipes are the highlight of my day. I can’t wait to surprise Mikey with these (my 12 yr old I’ve posted about in the ,Chobani yogurt post). He’s a Nutella fanatic and eats it on anything that goes well with sweet.

• Sallyreplied on August 25th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Beth- I remember that comment of yours!! I know you and your son will love these as much as I do! Glad to hear from you :)

J.Deeposted August 25, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I just finished baking these…and I must say, they are AWeSOME!

• Sallyreplied on August 26th, 2012 at 8:25 am

LOVE hearing that! I’m glad you like them, they are probably our favorite muffin yet!

Medejaposted August 26, 2012 at 5:46 am

This treat sounds so delicious!

• Sallyreplied on August 26th, 2012 at 8:26 am

Thanks Medeja! PS- you have a beautiful name!

Trish Robinsonposted September 7, 2012 at 10:48 am

Oh my god, I made these this past weekend. Apparently a little larger then yours as it only made 6, but thank god it only made 6! I couldn’t stop salivating every time I walked past them, they were amazing! Matter of fact, I’m drooling just thinking about them now. SOO! good. Thank you for the recipe(s)!
    Trish

• Sallyreplied on September 7th, 2012 at 11:31 am

LOVE hearing that Trish! I haven’t made these in a couple months, but now I’m itching for them again. I’m glad you enjoyed them as much as I do!

Muffin Queenposted September 14, 2012 at 1:28 am

Oh wow, look at the nutella oooooozing out! Sensational.
    Cheers

• Sallyreplied on September 14th, 2012 at 9:01 am

Thank you so much Muffin Queen! the nutella is obviously the best part. :)

Lisaposted September 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Sally- I found your blog after doing a google search for chocolate salted caramel cupcakes, and I’ve spent over a half hour just scrolling through your blog looking at all of these recipes. I am OBSESSED and not sure which to bake for tomorrow. These Nutella muffins might be the winner though…. I love your blog (I subscribed for the email updates… Not sure about that diet i’m “going to start” on monday.) Thank you for posting all of these!

• Sallyreplied on September 16th, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Lisa, thank you SO much for writing in! That truly means a lot to me, so thank you. The nutella muffins are a GREAT start! One of my personal favorites and a lot of readers love them too :)

Vivianposted October 11, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Hi Sally, Love your website!! Do you ever freeze your goodies or the doughs? I was thinking of freezing for the holidays and then I wont have to bake everything at once!!

• Sallyreplied on October 12th, 2012 at 6:08 am

I freeze all of my cookie doughs – freeze them as dough balls in little baggies and bake them up as I need them – great for the upcoming holidays. I frooze these baked muffins and they were fine, just not as great as the fresh ones. They are fairly easy to make though and wouldn’t take too much time during the busy holidays. :) Thank you Vivian, you’re so sweet!

Queenposted October 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm

I’m only learning how to bake (I purchased my first oven yesterday!) and I love how this recipe is so simple, I actually have everything required! Well, except for the muffin pan haha. I’ve been dreaming of homemade Nutella muffins for a really long time so thank you so much for posting this :)

• Sallyreplied on October 15th, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I’m glad you’re getting into baking! How very exciting, it’s an adventure! I love Nutella, so stuffing them in muffins was just bound to happen! I hope you buy a muffin pan soon, you need one! :)

Lorraineposted October 18, 2012 at 7:23 am

Helloooo! I’m planning to try this recipe of yours in a few minutes (hell excited!) I just got one question, for how long can I store these? Or rather, how can I keep them fresh for the longest possible time? :)

• Sallyreplied on October 18th, 2012 at 9:25 am

Hi Lorraine! You may replace with butter with canola oil, yes. They may not be as dense as my muffins since I creamed my butter and it was not melted in liquid form like oil is. Your muffins will be a little fluffier, which could be a good thing! They are good up to one week in an air-tight container, I’ll update the reipe to include that. :)

• Lorrainereplied on October 21st, 2012 at 3:49 am

Ohh alright! Thank you so much! :D Awesome recipes forever :”>

Lorraineposted October 18, 2012 at 7:51 am

Oh and can i replace the butter with vegetable oil? Or canola oil? I’m all out of butter :(

Natalieposted October 22, 2012 at 10:29 pm

OMG…I just came across your blog and I tried this recipe. I am in loveeeee! It tastes sooo good. I am soo looking forward to trying out more recipes. Thank You!!!

• Sallyreplied on October 22nd, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Hi Natalie! Thanks for writing to me, I’m glad you tried these muffins and liked them! They are a favorite. I haven’t made them in awhile, though! Let me know what else you try! :)

Viënnaposted November 14, 2012 at 7:46 am

I just watched a video of this recipe and the girl linked your website. OMG I’m so glad that I found your website. I just made these and they taste amazing!!! Only I didn’t use Nutella because I’m Lactose intolerant. I used dark chocolate.

• Sallyreplied on November 14th, 2012 at 11:46 am

A video of someone making these muffins? that is SO cool! I am so glad you enjoy them Vienna! Very nice to hear that. I need to make these again soon – they are my favorite muffins :)

• Viënnareplied on November 14th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Yes this is the link of the girl making them:

I just made a blogpost about the muffins. I hope that’s ok? I’ve put your website & recipe in the credits.

Josieposted December 14, 2012 at 4:25 pm

I just made your Nutella stuffed cinnamons sugar Muffins and OMG they are amazing. Its literally the first thing that I’ve ever baked from scratch and not a box as well as from your blog :D ! Thank you so much for sharing your recipes and ideas. xo Josie!

• Sallyreplied on December 15th, 2012 at 7:53 am

Josie! I am SO very glad to hear that. It’s a very easy recipe and when I want something a tad decadent, but easy to make on a weekend morning, these are it! Thank you for letting me know that you loved them. :)

israposted December 19, 2012 at 7:55 pm

hi! these turned out great. i wanted to make double the amount so does that mean i just double the amount for each ingredient? and do i still leave it in the oven the same amount of time if there is twice the amount?

• Sallyreplied on December 19th, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Hi Isra – to double the recipe, you will need twice the amount of each ingredient. Doubling the amount means 16-18 muffins, which could not all bake at once. You will need to bake in two batches. Do not adjust the oven time if you double the recipe.

Amyyyyposted December 20, 2012 at 5:10 pm

I tried this recipe and I love it ! But I had a small problem. The oil from the muffins gushed out when they were cooked in the oven. Is this normal? I used silicone muffins tray.

• Sallyreplied on December 20th, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Hi Amy – I am confused. There is no oil in this recipe…?

• Amyyyyreplied on December 21st, 2012 at 6:25 am

im sorry, i mean butter here *

Taylorposted December 21, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Hey Sally! I made these muffins a few months ago, and I’m just now putting them on my blog becaaaauseee…my family (especially me!) loved them SO much that we are making them for Christmas Day breakfast! We’ve had a tradition where we make blueberry crumb muffins (from a box..but they’re surprisingly very yummy each year) every Christmas morning, but I loved these so much that I convinced my parents if we could make this instead for a little twist on the tradition. They gave in as soon as they took the first bite of course(: They are my new favorite muffin of all time…maybe even the best baked good of all time as well! I just wanted to thank you for creating these magnificent little delights, and setting up a new tradition in my family! :) Happy Holidays!
    ~Taylor

• Sallyreplied on December 22nd, 2012 at 8:38 am

BEST baked good of all time?? Oh my goodness! What an amazing thing to hear. Thank you so much Taylor, I really really appreciate your comment. I adore these muffins and have to make them again ASAP! Merry Christmas and ENJOY!!

Andreaposted December 30, 2012 at 10:54 pm

another awesome recipe, sally! you were not kidding when you say SKY HIGH. i am obsessed with how big these baked up!! love. thanks for the tips!!!

• Sallyreplied on December 31st, 2012 at 8:16 am

Thanks Andrea! I know – the height of these muffins is incredible. I love how tall they are – like the kind of muffins you find at bakeries!

• Andreareplied on December 31st, 2012 at 10:48 am

I know you can’t speak for every recipe, but do you find in general that you can use this high heat trick for muffins and cupcakes? I think I am going to experiment…I LOVE the result. Happy New Year!

• Sallyreplied on January 1st, 2013 at 9:11 am

Happy New Year Andrea! I prefer my cupcakes to have flat tops so the frosting can sit on them nicely and evenly. But yes, this would work with cupcakes as well!

Tharsiniposted December 31, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Sally, these were the best muffins I’ve ever made! They were so moist and soft! Thanks for sharing your wonderful little secrets and Happy New Year!

• Sallyreplied on January 1st, 2013 at 9:08 am

That is AWESOME to hear Tharsini! Thanks so much for letting me know you loved them. Happy New Year!

kikiposted January 1, 2013 at 3:39 am

wow thank you! i think i have struck gold with your blog! will definitely be trying those muffins and back tracking thru all your other lovely recipies! thank for sharing x kiki

• Sallyreplied on January 1st, 2013 at 9:10 am

struck gold?? Wow! What a compliment. Thanks so much! I’m glad you enjoy these muffins as much as I do!

Herbivore Triathleteposted January 8, 2013 at 3:57 pm

OK, so if this makes 8 muffins, what do you do with the 4 empty muffin spots in the tin?

I’d like to try this recipe with Biscoff I think, that stuff is awesome.

• Sallyreplied on January 8th, 2013 at 4:06 pm

fill the empty tins with water to assure even baking, I went ahead and noted that above. sorry if that wasn’t clear!

Herbivore Triathleteposted January 8, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Thanks Sally! I skimmed the recipe and didn’t read it close enough or I would’ve seen where you noted that, sorry.

Nicolaposted January 15, 2013 at 8:31 am

Hi! i made these as a last minute dessert option for friends coming over for dinner. they were rustled up in next to no time and turned out beautifully, ive never had muffins rise so high before! i heated them up and served with vanila icecream an dthey went down a storm – especially the hidden nutella centre! will be making these again very soon! thanks!X x

• Sallyreplied on January 15th, 2013 at 11:06 am

Love the idea of serving it with ice cream, Nicola! Brilliant. Just brilliant! So glad you loved these as much as I do. :)

Yvonne @ bitter bakerposted January 18, 2013 at 12:51 pm

I have never been a huge fan of muffins, but these look amazing! Can’t say I wasn’t lured in by the nutella :)

• Sallyreplied on January 18th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Nutella works in magical ways. ;)

Alyssaposted January 19, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I just made them and absolutely loved them! I think i have baked at least 4 recipes from you in the past 3 days, love them all!! :)

• Sallyreplied on January 19th, 2013 at 4:55 pm

That’s wonderful Alyssa! I love these muffins too. HAven’t made them in a couple months. I need to get on that. :) Glad you’ve had luck and like a couple of my other recipes too!

Melposted January 19, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I just made these and they are absolutely delicious! I’m a huge fan of nutella and these muffins really hit the spot. I can’t wait to try some of your other recipes :)

• Sallyreplied on January 19th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Thanks for letting me know Mel! I love these too. Let me know what else you try!

parkerposted January 20, 2013 at 2:14 pm

The cinnamon sugar nutella muffins are wonderful! I didn’t end up topping them with cinnamon sugar and I used my mini muffin pan, regardless, these were a hit! Very delicious and great if you like cinnamon sugar. I will be making these again, thanks for a great recipe!

• Sallyreplied on January 20th, 2013 at 5:06 pm

i love making them into mini muffins! i’m so glad you enjoyed them! thanks for letting me know. :)

Kelly @ Hidden Fruits and Veggiesposted January 28, 2013 at 3:43 pm

You need to not link from one delicious recipe to another delicious recipe. My pants might not fit by tomorrow at this rate.

Kateposted February 1, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I’ve been coming back to this recipe almost daily since I saw it a couple of weeks ago, and today I finally was able to buy a jar of Nutella and make them. It was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Some of the tops of the muffins fell off which made putting the cinnamon sugar on top kind of difficult, but they taste wonderful anyway. They are sweet enough to have as a dessert and muffin-y enough to have for breakfast (or that’s what I’m telling myself, don’t ruin it for me). I’m in college and all of my roommates send you compliments as well. Thank you for the amazing recipe!

• Sallyreplied on February 2nd, 2013 at 2:20 pm

sweet enough for dessert and muffin-y enough for breakfast. You are too funny Kate! Tell your roomies thank you so much and thank you as well Kate! I love hearing reports back about my recipes. PS: I freaking LOVE Nutella. :)

Janiceposted February 4, 2013 at 9:59 pm

I made the nutella muffins….my family loved them!! The hard top with the gooey center. :) I’ve promised my daughter I’d make a 2nd batch tomorrow. Thank you for such a great recipe!

• Sallyreplied on February 4th, 2013 at 10:12 pm

SO glad to hear that Janice! I make these all the time ;) They are always a hit!

K. Wolfposted April 7, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I just found your site today and made these marvelous muffins this morning during a Skype-baking session with my boyfriend. AMAZING! Your recipes are incredible and I can’t wait to try them all out!

KaylenePposted April 9, 2013 at 6:37 am

OMG I must leave this website or I may just explode from seeing all the yummy recipes that I want to make :) These nutella stuffed muffins look sooo good. I will definitely be back soon to check out some more recipes. My waist line might suffer though!

• Sallyreplied on April 9th, 2013 at 8:38 am

ahhh so sorry Kaylene! Let me know if you make these muffins – they are a favorite.

Kaliaposted April 21, 2013 at 3:06 am

Had to leave a comment! These muffins are absolutely delicious. Can’t wait to try some more of your recipes.

• Sallyreplied on April 21st, 2013 at 8:40 am

Hey Kalia! THanks for reporting back – I am making these muffins this morning! I love them. Let me know what else you try!

Jamieposted April 25, 2013 at 5:33 pm

We’ll be celebrating our daughter’s 2nd birthday tomorrow with these for breakfast! Our kids go nuts for Nutellla (not something they get all the time) We love all your recipes so I know they’ll love these too! Thanks for sharing :)

• Sallyreplied on April 25th, 2013 at 6:45 pm

How perfect. :) Hope you enjoy – and happy birthday to your daughter!

Codie Zofiaposted May 1, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Thank you so much for this amazing recipe Sally! I just made them and they are to die for! I will definitely be making them again! Nutella and cinnamon, you honestly can’t get much better then that!

I posted the final product on my blog here: http://wearingwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/recipe-nutella-stuffed-cinnamon-sugar.html

Thank you so much again! Adore your blog!

Codie
    xx

• Sallyreplied on May 2nd, 2013 at 1:43 am

Headed to go check the out now, Codie! Thanks!

kathleenposted July 10, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Found your blog on pinterest and just loved these muffins! Shared! Awesome find!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Nutella Cinnamon Sugar Muffins | The Muffin Blog

2. Pingback: Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins… « Appetite

3. Pingback: An ode to homer « livindolcevita

4. Pingback: Nutella Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Muffins | Dining With Dani

5. Pingback: mini cinnamon sugar pumpkin muffins.

6. Pingback: Train Rides and Nutella Muffins « Breakfast Socks