Happy National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!
You don’t think I would let today pass me by, right?
♥ Without celebrating my one true food love? ♥
Peanut butter is my favorite ingredient to throw into cookies. But I’m pretty sure you all knew that.
But did you know that peanut butter cookies haven’t been around forever? In 1932, the first peanut butter cookie with the iconic criss-cross marks on top were first published in a town newspaper. And today, my cookie jar just wouldn’t be complete without peanut butter inside.
That cookie? Yeah it’s my 1 Giant Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookie – as big as my head.
It’s National Peanut Butter Cookie Day and I’m here to show you how to celebrate!
20 ways, to be exact.
1) Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Lovers’ Cookies – attention peanut butter lovers! This cookie is for you.
2) S’more Peanut Butter Cookies – s’more + peanut butter. need I say more?!
3) Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies – if you’re watchin’ your figure.
4) 1 Giant Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookie – recipe for 1 giant cookie. See photo of us chowing down above…
5) 1 Giant Monster M&M Cookie – peanut butter to the extreme. another recipe for 1 giant cookie!
6) Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies – for all you sweet & salty lovers. They’re easy to make and mini – which means you can get away with eating a handful.
7) Butterfinger Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – who doesn’t love Butterfingers? They were my favorite candy bar growing up. And these cookies are loaded with ‘em!
8) Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies – for extreme chocolate lovers who have a soft-spot for peanut butter.
9) Rolo-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies – enough said. Look at all that caramel oozing out! Perfection.
10) Soft-Baked Reese’s Pieces Butterscotch Cookies – soft, thick, and extra chewy! I use an extra egg yolk and melted butter to make these cookies the best-ever!
11) Peanut Butter Sweethearts – you can use Reese’s Cups or Hersheys Kisses instead. These are my soft-baked spin on peanut butter blossoms.
12) Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies – I’m in love with Snickers Bars. And the peanut butter flavor is out of this world!
13) Peanut Butter M&M Cookies – the first popular cookie on my website – so many readers swear by this cookie recipe!
14) Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies – these are heaven on earth. Just look at them!!
15) Monster Cookies – my spin on the classic monster cookie. They aren’t oatmeal cookies with peanut butter, they are extreme peanut butter cookies with oats! And tons of M&Ms.
16) Mini Rainbow M&M Cookies with Peanut Butter Buttercream – two cookies in one with thick peanut butter filling inside. A new kind of cookie sandwich.
17) Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchies – my personal favorite cookie ever! Out of all the cookies on my website; trust me – you gotta try them! I love peanut butter and butterscotch together.
18) Gluten-Free Fudge No-Bake Cookies – with tons of peanut butter, a bit of coconut oil, and cocoa powder. These are addicting. Sweet, salty, and guilt-free!
19) Chewy Butterfinger Cookies – so easy to make! And stuffed to the brim with butterfingers.
20) Peanut Butter S’more 7 Layer Bars – unbeeeeeelieveable.
How will YOU be celebrating?