Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge.

I had the best weekend at home in Philly.  It was my parents’ 40th anniversary and my sister Sarah was in town from St. Louis. I love it when the whole fam is together again!  We had a huge BBQ yesterday and I made key lime pie squares to celebrate.  Besides a snafu with my credit card information (stolen – someone tried to spend $5K on children’s SHOES) and finding a huge nail in my car tire, it was such a relaxing weekend with the fam.

PS: Yes, we went to the King of Prussia mall. My home away from home. I splurged on a new dress for a few weddings we have this fall. It’s totally gorgeous.

Smooth & creamy Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge - easy to prepare and even easier to eat!  #recipe by

So… this fudge.

It’s been way too long since I posted a funfetti recipe.  Surely 6 days is long enough… right? Is has, however, been way too long since I’ve made fudge. Creamy, silky, melt-in-your mouth fudge. Sickeningly sweet in the best way possible.

I was never a huge fan of making fudge until a year or so ago.  I always thought the whole task was daunting – there’s candy thermometers, precise temperatures, sugar syrups, etc.  Not for me!  While I love a smooth, decadent fudge recipe, wasting time over a boiling pot waiting for sugar to concentrate sounds like a nightmare to me. But who knew you could skip all that?  All of my fudge recipes are crazily simply. Bare minimum effort. Hardly any work involved.  Melt stuff together and let it chill – that’s about it.

I never knew making fudge was so easy! :)

Sprinkles and Golden Oreos go together like carrots and peas, crackers and cheese, honey and bees.  I secretly like the golden/vanilla version better than regular Oreos. Although the mint creme and birthday cake versions are up there as well. Oh! Has anyone tried the Lemon Twist Oreos yet?!  There are so many flavors of Oreos, I can’t quite keep up.

You may use any variety of Oreos for this fudge.  Crushed Oreos will be stirred into the fudge AND sprinkled on top of the fudge. There’s a ton of Oreos in each bite.  Look at all of them peeking out in the sides of the fudge!  Deeee-lish.

You only need 7 ingredients to make today’s colorful fudge – 8 if you include the sprinkles.  But sprinkles aren’t an ingredient; they’re a necessity. Duh.

Sugar, butter, and evaporated milk are all boiled together for a few minutes.  No candy thermometer needed, just stir and allow to boil. That’s it.  Then, grab some white chocolate chips and a bit of marshmallow creme (aka Fluff). Stir that in until smooth.  That may be the hardest step because the Fluff is so darn thick.  Lots of stirring!  Get your arm muscles ready for a mini workout.

Next, add some vanilla extract and crumbled Oreos. Stir stir stir. Spread into a pan and top with more Oreos and a very generous amount of sprinkles. However many sprinkles you’re comfortable with. Surely I test my sprinkle limits over on Sally’s Baking Addiction.

Allow the fudge to chill for at least 3 hours.  Ugh – I know, I hate waiting too.  But if the end result is funfetti, it’s completely worth it.  Do something else to occupy your time like gawk over Anthropologie’s adorable baking supplies or get lost on my Fall Harvest Pinterest board.

Cut the fudge squares however big or small you like.  I prefer smaller squares because this stuff is pretty sweet like most fudge recipes.  One or two small squares was enough – I don’t want my dentist pounding down my door!  If you can muster up the generosity to share this divine fudge, it makes a wonderful gift for friends and family.  Who doesn’t love Oreos and sprinkles?

Minimum amount of prep work involved, minimum amount of ingredients, and the end result is THIS amazingness?  It’s dangerous how simple this funfetti-overloaded fudge is to make. Consider yourself warned.

Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge

Yield: 36 squares

Prep Time: 15

Cook Time: 5

Total Time: 3 hours, 20 minutes

Smooth and creamy vanilla fudge filled with Golden Oreos and sprinkles. Easy to prepare and even easier to eat! This recipe may easily be doubled in a 9x13 pan.

• 1 and 1/2 cups (150 grams) granulated sugar
  • 6 Tablespoons (90 grams) unsalted butter
  • 1/3 cup evaporated milk (half of standard-size can) - not fat free
  • 1 cup marshmallow creme (about half of a standard 7 ounce jar)
  • 1 and 1/4 cups (225 grams) white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 10 Golden Oreos
  • 1/4 cup (40 grams) sprinkles

Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.

Combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk together in a small saucepan over medium heat.  Stir constantly for 3 minutes or until the butter is completely melted.  Turn the heat up to medium and allow to boil for one minute.  Mixture will be beige in color. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips.  Stir until the chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth, there will be a lot of stirring.  Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.

Crumble 5 Oreos and fold them into the fudge mixture.  Spread into the prepared pan and top with 5 more crumbled Oreos and sprinkles. With the back of a spatula, gently press down on the Oreos and sprinkles to sink them slightly into the fudge and allow them to adhere.

Chill the fudge in the refrigerator until set for at least 3 hours.  Cut into squares.  Fudge remains fresh stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

Today’s fudge recipe reminds me of my Cake Batter White Chocolate Fudge.

Something you have to make next!

cake batter fudge-2

If you like Golden Oreos + sprinkles, you have to try these recipes:

Golden Oreo Truffles

Easy Oreo Truffles-13

Golden Oreo Cake Batter Blondies

Golden Oreo Cake Batter Blondies-2

PS: Don’t forget about my Cupcake Puppy Chow.

Seriously, you gotta try this.

Cupcake Puppy Chow (without cake mix)

See more easy fudge recipes.
See more funfetti recipes.

137 Responses to “Funfetti Golden Oreo Fudge.”

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted August 26, 2013 at 11:27 pm

PERFECT with a capital-P! The sprinkles, the creaminess of the white chocolatey fudge, the oreos.. I am dying! It almost makes up for the fact that I bought all those kids shoes on your credit card. (Seriously?! People need a kick to the eye socket).

And did I mention how much I LOVE your new site?!

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 7:16 am

Thanks so much Hayley!! I laughed so hard reading your FB comment. Hilarious. But seriously – so many shoes. And I’m glad you like to new design! thanks girl. xo

Abbe@This is How I Cookposted August 26, 2013 at 11:51 pm

This fudge looks and sounds a whole lot better than a nail in the tire AND a stolen cc. With a weekend like that, well, next time I might invite them to visit me!

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 7:15 am

Hahaha yes, next time they can come down to Baltimore instead! Thanks Abbe :)

Katyposted August 26, 2013 at 11:59 pm

So much to say! 1 . I miss our days at KOP together. 2. Happy anniversary to your parents. 3. Hi Sarah! 4. THIS LOOKS DELIiOUS. Who doesn’t love Oreos? 5.. Love the new layout.

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 7:14 am

Katy!!! I miss our KoP days too. Have you been there lately? Everything is different and there are so many new stores, just like within the past year! I’ll tell Sarah you say hi! xoxo

Melanie @ Just Some Salt and Pepperposted August 27, 2013 at 1:04 am

This looks incredible. I also love it when my whole family is together!

laurasmessposted August 27, 2013 at 1:21 am

Another absolutely beautiful, delicious treat from Sally! Love it. I’ve never seen golden oreos for sale here in Australia but I’ll definitely make this with the chocolate ones (or other vanilla-ish sandwich cookies). Yum! Thanks lovely x

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 7:13 am

Hey Laura! This fudge would be incredible with the regular Oreos. Or any other vanilla sandwich cookie. Sounds delicious!

Jocelyn @BruCrew Lifeposted August 27, 2013 at 9:14 am

This is the perfect fudge to drown stolen credit card sorrows in. Seriously I can’t believe people!!! I love all the Oreo and sprinkle goodness going on in these creamy fudge!!! And that dress? Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Anaposted August 27, 2013 at 10:15 am

Love the dress! Really nice colour Sally! Thanks for publishing your recipes in grams too lately, it’s a huge help for those of us on the other side of the ocean!! I do have American measuring cups for baking, but it’s so much easier this way to be able to actually make the recipes! We don’t have golden Oreos in Spain, just the regular ones… isn’t that soooo very unfair??? Love allll of your postings!

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 10:41 am

Hi Ana! So glad adding gram measurements to my recipes has been helpful lately. I’m glad! What a bummer you don’t have Golden Oreos over there. :( Regular Oreos would be just fine though!

Deniseposted August 27, 2013 at 10:22 am

I feel for you with your credit card…one time someone charged a $3000 water purifier to my credit card. Luckily I go the money back but I still get a Christmas card from the water purifier company every year… kind of like a taunting reminder that my card was stolen 😛
    This fudge looks so bright and cheery and delicious! I have never had golden Oreos before, but I always liked the vanilla Girl Guide cookies better than the chocolate so I should give them a try :)

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 10:40 am

Oh Denise – what a nightmare!! I am so sorry to hear about your card and recurring reminder each Christmas! You have to try the golden oreos – so delicious, especially in fudge!

Annie @ Annie's Nomsposted August 27, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Oh wow!! I haven’t made fudge since last Christmas! This makes me want to run to the kitchen, it looks amazing!

Barbaraposted August 27, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Love love love the kop mall. This fudge looks amazing, I am on vacation in edinburgh right now and just bought some amazing fudge, but Ill have to try and recreate it at home. I bought a rocky road flavor…amazingg.

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Rocky road = amazing.

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweetposted August 27, 2013 at 4:19 pm

These little happy squares of fudge are so YOU, Sally! And so is the new site design! Love it!

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 9:22 pm

I’m so happy you like the new site Anna!

carrianposted August 27, 2013 at 4:30 pm

oh, girl. You must have known that golden oreos are heaven to me. I knew you’d one day create a recipe just for little ol’ me. (that is what you did, right?)

• Sallyreplied on August 27th, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Yup, I had you in mind the entire time! 😉

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted August 27, 2013 at 10:15 pm

This fudge is so festive and pretty! Love the dress too, Sally – you’ll be stunning in it!!

• Sallyreplied on August 28th, 2013 at 7:08 am

Thanks Ashley!! So sweet!

Luv What You Doposted August 27, 2013 at 10:23 pm

My mouth is watering right now! I made tons of cake batter and cookie fudge last year but need to bust that out again!

Jaclynposted August 28, 2013 at 12:01 am

I’m sure I’m a few days behind but I love your new site Sally!! Isn’t it so fun to get a new design? I want one a year :). And this funfetti oreo fudge looks dreamy! I have such a weakness for good fudge.

• Sallyreplied on August 28th, 2013 at 6:50 am

SO happy you like the new design Jaclyn! And if I could afford it, a fresh new look each year would be amazing. :)

Alexis @ deliciousfoodideas.netposted August 28, 2013 at 7:32 am

Yum! We don’t have Golden Oreos here. Would any vanilla cream biscuit work or do the oreos have a unique flavour?

• Sallyreplied on August 28th, 2013 at 9:24 am

Yep – plain Oreos or any cookie of your choice would be great!

Lizposted August 28, 2013 at 7:43 pm

My sister used to live literally less than 5 minutes from King of Prussia mall – that place is ginormous!

The fudge looks awesome. I love the golden Oreos almost as much as regular Oreos (I’m one of few).

• Sallyreplied on August 28th, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I know – I love KoP! Living across the street would be very very dangerous to me!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted August 29, 2013 at 1:33 am

Sorry about the credit card and the nail in the tire!

On the other hand – man oh man, this fudge! I think I can sub this instead of dinner :)

Ty Swarnerposted August 29, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hi Sally…
    Would you tell us again your source for sprinkles… yours…very colorful!

Brynnposted September 1, 2013 at 7:31 pm

The lemon twist Oreos taste great! I tried them two weeks ago. The fudge looks amazing!!! (Oreos, funfetti, and fudge; how can you go wrong?) I’ll be making it ASAP.

• Sallyreplied on September 2nd, 2013 at 11:39 am

Looooove those lemon Oreos :)

Jillposted December 9, 2013 at 6:29 pm

This looked and tasted wonderful! However, fudge was way too soft. I would recommend breaking out your candy thermometer and boiling to correct temp. 3 Min is not long enough. I did four just to be safe., Still too soft. The other batches of fudge that I made that day that were boiled to 234-238 were perfect. I always try to follow the recipe when I make something new. I will make this again, but will boil to correct fudge temp next time. A great recipe!

• Sallyreplied on December 9th, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Jill! So sorry to hear your fudge was too soft.

michelleposted April 13, 2014 at 9:26 am

I was wondering, is marshmallow creme the same as marshmallow fluff?! I live in the uk and have never heard of it. Id love to make these they look yum! xx

• Sallyreplied on April 13th, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Hey Michelle! Yes, they are the same.

Romanaposted August 31, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Any substitute for the marshmallow creme – this item unknown/not available.

Love your website with the interesting and wonderful recipes.

Triciaposted December 17, 2014 at 10:30 pm

So I just found this recipe and wanted to make for my Christmas tins, but of course my store didn’t have Christmas sprinkles :-(
    Anyway, I decided to chop up candy canes as substitutes. Wish I could attach a pic to show you how pretty it is already!
    It’s chilling now, but I had to lick the spatula…YUMM! Can’t wait til it comes out of the fridge!

Jen Mposted June 19, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I absolutely love your blog and recipes! A huge fan! I’m going to be making this golden oreo fudge for a picnic , was wondering if this recipe can be doubled in a 9×13 ? And your thoughts on it being placed on a dessert table outdoors (under a canopy though)… do you think it would get soft or melty in the heat?
    – Jen

• Sallyreplied on June 20th, 2015 at 7:04 am

Doubling the recipe is just fine. And I think this fudge will be OK outside for a few hours.

Jenny Hayposted October 10, 2015 at 9:01 pm

I made this fudge thinking the kids would love it.  Guess what!  The adults loved it equally! The instructions are perfect for dreamy creamy deliciousness.  I’m a chocoholic, but this was a nice change.