‘Tis the season! After awesome feedback on last year’s gift guide for bakers, it’s back this year with DOUBLE the gifts. Here are 50 holiday gift ideas for the baker in your life.
And if that baker in your life is yourself (hi! hello!) then happy shopping 😉
- Baking Sheet – I use these every single day. They are incredibly durable, don’t warp while baking, and cool quickly. This baking mat fits perfectly on the sheet. A cooling rack completes a cookie lover’s gift!
- Measuring Cups – these are simply beautiful! Brighten up your kitchen drawers with these measuring spoons, too.
- Cake Boss Mixing Bowls – I have two sets of these mixing bowls (including this set) and they go through the dishwasher practically everyday – and still look great. The spouts are wonderful for pouring cake batter and pancake batter.
- Flour/Sugar Storage Containers – perfect for anyone who bakes regularly. I have 5 of them – two for flour, three for sugars. They aren’t fancy but they are a staple in my kitchen!
- Glass Mixing Bowls – this set of 10 mixing bowls is a wonderful addition to any baker’s kitchen. They’re microwave safe and I love the various sizes, a bowl for everything.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer – one of my very favorite kitchen tools! I have this model in pink and it’s lasted me years.
- Food Processor – helpful and versatile! I use mine for nuts, oats, dates, and so much more.
- Kitchen Scale – in baking, precision is everything and that slight mis-measure could spell baking disaster. This is by far, the most important tool in my kitchen.
- Colorful Spatulas – such a fun gift that everyone enjoys. I love this one – it comes with a built in rest so your counters don’t get dirty. Genius!!
- Rainbow Whisks – because why not?? I smile whenever I use mine!
- Marble Rolling Pin – marble rolling pins are cooler to touch which makes this perfect for making pies.
- Adjustable Rolling Pin – rolling cookie dough, pie dough, pizza crust, and more couldn’t be simpler. The adjustable discs make it easy to roll to any thickness – no more uneven dough. Pair with this pie dish (my fave) for an ins-pie-ring gift!
- Americolor Gel Paste Kit – I don’t know what I’d do without this gel color kit. It’s what I use for practically everything: royal icing, frosting, red velvet treats, and cake batters. The colors are beautiful! I love this pastel kit for softer colors (“dusty rose” is one of my favorites).
- White Ceramic Baking Dish – I love this for overnight breakfast bakes, casseroles, and bread pudding.
- Pie Dish – this pie dish is so pretty (so is this one)!! Complete the gift with pie weights and a pie crust shield.
- Cookie Cutters for Every Season – TOO CUTE! This set of 11 cookie cutters offers the perfect mix of shapes to bake seasonal cookies year round. Pair with food coloring gel for a complete gift.
- Alphabet + Number Cookie Cutter Set – the easiest way to make personalized edible gifts! You can literally spell any name and celebrate any age with these!
- Fluted Square Cookie Cutters – adds pizzazz to standard cookies. Pair with these fluted circle cookie cutters for a complete set.
- Sweetapolita Sprinkles – this is where I order almost all of my sprinkles. Who wouldn’t want sprinkles for Christmas?? There are so many varieties to choose from for any celebration!
- Cookie Scoop – gift all three sizes for a complete set! I use the small for small cookies, truffles, and as a melon baller. I use the medium for some cookies (like oatmeal cookies, macaroons). And the large is wonderful for measuring dough out for super large cookies… and for meatballs!
- Cookie Press – my favorite for making spritz cookies. You can find my spritz cookie recipe in Sally’s Cookie Addiction!
- Cupcake Pan – also great for muffins. These parchment liners fit wonderfully and peel away without sticking. The perfect gift set!
- Cupcake Carrier – I use mine for everything, not just cupcakes! The base is reversible so you can transport cookies, brownies, and more all in one place. I also store decorated cupcakes in this carrier overnight in the refrigerator- an easy way to keep cupcakes fresh.
- Cake Turntable – I can’t believe I waited so long to get one. Makes decorating cakes SO MUCH EASIER! Pair with these three spatulas for any cake decorator in your life.
- Bundt Cake Pan – It’s the best. It’s nonstick, but I still always grease it just to be safe. The bundt cake releases so easily. Never a crumb stuck. Easy to clean. Plus, the shape is so pretty! This mini bundt cake pan is also adorable – you can turn any bundt cake recipe into mini bundts– because sometimes it makes more sense to have cute mini cakes than one large cake!
- 6 Inch Cake Pans – readers introduced me to these and I’m obsessed. I used them to create Noelle’s first birthday cake and this layer cake.
- Wilton Decorating Tip Set – this set has it all. For sugar cookie decorating, I use round tips 1 – 5. For cupcake decorating, I use any of the star tips. Or tip 352 for sunflowers! To complete it, I’d gift disposable piping bags too.
- Russian Piping Tip Set – so many choices! I bought this last year and it’s really helped me step outside of my comfort zone and start using a variety of tips when decorating cakes and cupcakes.
- Candy Making Tools – this set of three tools is a staple in my kitchen. I love them for also dipping cookies, bars, etc. in chocolate. Pair with a candy thermometer!
- Kitchen Torch – not a baking necessity but a fun addition to a well-stocked kitchen! Perfect for baked Alaska, crème brûlée, and more.
Home & Personal Accessories
- Wood + Marble Cake Stand – a timeless beauty.
- Wood Slice Cake Stand – I’m obsessed with mine! It wipes clean every time and is incredibly versatile. Perfect for cakes or cupcakes year round!
- Pink Tiered Dessert Stand – so pretty and feminine!
- Custom Forks + Serving Utensils – where I get all of my custom forks – I love the “Eat Dessert First” fork. The entire shop is adorable!
- Bakers Gonna Bake T-shirt paired with this cute spatula would make any baker’s day. I am loving the spatula assortment at Williams-Sonoma this year!
- Cupcake Onesie – anyone who has a baby girl and loves to bake needs this crazy adorable cupcake onesie!!!
- My Favorite Apron – feel pretty while you bake. And they have matching oven mitts – obsessed with these!!
- Cindy Lou Who Apron – adorable for tiny bakers. Start ’em young!
- French Bulldog Oven Mitt – hellooooo cuteness!!
- Personalized Wooden Spoon – so thoughtful and special! This personalized cutting board is also cute.
- Doughnut Earrings!! I mean, does it get any cuter than this. And look at this stand mixer necklace!!
- Happiness is Homemade Print and Life is What You Bake It Print – I adore this Etsy shop. I bought a couple of their prints last year and love framing them and gifting to fellow bakers! I have each in the 8×10 size. (pictured below!)
- Procrastibaking Mug – I think we are all guilty of this.
- Happiness is Homemade Wooden Sign – how cute would this be in the kitchen?
- Cupcake Ornaments – spread your love of baking to the Christmas tree this year! This sparkly set of 6 cupcake ornaments are just too cute.
- Oatmeal Cookie Candle – so it always smells like freshly baked cookies inside! Aren’t they gorgeous? The angel food cake and pumpkin soufflé scents also sound delicious.
- Kitchen Tablet Dock – pretty and practical! Makes following online recipes a breeze.
Books & Cookbooks
- Sourdough: or, Lois and Her Adventures in the Underground Market – makes me want to continue expanding my horizons with yeast recipes. A delicious read for anyone who’s into bread making!
- Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day by
- The City Baker’s Guide to Country Living – curl up with a mug of hot chocolate and immerse yourself into the sweetest read. There’s baking, a little romance, and so much to smile about. You’ll love this one!
- The Cookie Book by Rebecca Firth for all cookie lovers.
- Sister Pie by Lisa Ludwinski. #1 best seller in pie baking. I LOVE this book.
- The Perfect Cake and/or The Perfect Cookie by America’s Test Kitchen- your complete guides to cakes and cookies. I treasure both of these!
- My cookbooks! Sally’s Baking Addiction, Sally’s Candy Addiction, and Sally’s Cookie Addiction.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction.