Baking Gift Ideas
Let’s celebrate the season of GIVING with my annual Gift Guide for Bakers! Here are more than 50 holiday gift ideas for the baker in your life or if you need ideas for your own wish list. I love giving thoughtful, fun, and practical gifts and I hope this list inspires your shopping.
All of these gifts are items I own or are products I see with wonderful reviews. None of this is sponsored– truly just items I love! A lot of these links are affiliate links.
- Baking Sheet – These are incredibly durable and cool quickly. This baking mat fits perfectly on the sheet and a cooling rack completes a cookie lover’s gift!
- 9×13 Inch Pan – A staple in my kitchen– I use it for sweet and savory recipes and love the versatility. Pair with a 9×9 inch pan and a loaf pan for a complete set.
- Measuring Cups – These are incredibly practical. I love that the handles are magnetic so they stick together. These acacia wood and gold measuring cups and measuring spoons are a beautiful option.
- Liquid Measuring Cups – I love this set of 3 liquid measuring cups. If tight on storage space, they double as mixing bowls too.
- Flour/Sugar Storage Containers – These are the best bulk storage containers… and I’ve tried plenty! They aren’t fancy but they are a staple in my kitchen.
- Glass Mixing Bowls – This set of 10 mixing bowls is a wonderful addition to any baker’s kitchen. They’re microwave safe and I appreciate the various sizes– a bowl for everything. I also love these striped mixing bowls.
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer – One of my most-used kitchen tools! Mine is over 12 years old and still running strong.
- Food Processor – I use mine for nuts, sauces, and so much more– it’s helpful and versatile.
- Kitchen Scale – In baking, precision is everything and that slight mis-measure could spell baking disaster. This is by far the most important tool in my kitchen.
- Colorful Spatulas – Such a fun gift that everyone enjoys. I especially love these: monogrammed spatula, joy spatula, and floral spatula.
- Rainbow Whisks – Because why not? I smile whenever I use mine!
- Adjustable Rolling Pin – The simplest way to roll cookie dough, pie dough, pizza crust, and more. The adjustable discs make it easy to roll any thickness – no more uneven dough. Pair with these cookie cutters for every season!
- Americolor Gel Paste Kit – I use this gel color kit for practically everything: royal icing, frosting, red velvet treats, and cake batters. The colors are beautiful! For softer colors, I love this pastel kit.
- Cookie Scoop – Gift all three sizes for a complete set! I use these for cookies, truffles, ice cream, meatballs, and as a melon baller too. Very handy!
- Alphabet + Number Cookie Cutter Set – The easiest way to make personalized edible gifts. You can literally spell any name and celebrate any age!
- Holiday Linzer Cookie Cutters – These make such pretty cookies.
- Sprinkles – The happiest gift! They make such a fun stocking stuffer, hostess gift, etc. Use code SALLYSBAKING15 for 15% off. 🙂
- Pie Dish – The best pie dish on the market– I own 5 of them. I also love this ruffled pie dish. Complete the gift with pie weights and a pie crust shield!
- Donut Pan – Awesome quality and inexpensive.
- Cookie Press – My favorite for making spritz cookies.
- Cake Pans – I use 9 inch cake pans most often for my cake recipes, but I love these 6 inch cake pans for smaller celebrations. They’re really fun to decorate!
- Bundt Cake Pan – The best. The Bundt cake releases easily AND it’s really easy to clean. This mini Bundt cake pan is also adorable because sometimes it makes more sense to have cute mini cakes instead of a large one!
- Cupcake Pan – Also great for muffins. Pair with these parchment liners— they fit wonderfully and peel away without sticking.
- Cupcake Carrier – I cannot emphasize how much I love this and the cake carrier too. When I need to cover and transport baked goods with a lot of frosting, these containers make it easy and don’t ruin the frosting, either. The base for the cupcake carrier is reversible so you can transport cookies, brownies, and more all in one place. I also store decorated cakes and cupcakes in these carriers in the refrigerator– it’s a convenient way to keep them fresh.
- Cake Turntable – Makes decorating cakes so much easier! For a complete cake decorating gift, pair with: small straight spatula, large straight spatula, and angled cake spatula.
- Biscuit Cutters – I love the variety of sizes in this set. Or try these sweet heart biscuit cutters. Add a pastry cutter, pastry brush, and bench scraper for the ultimate baker.
- Wilton Decorating Tip Set – This set has it all. For sugar cookie decorating, I use round tips 1 – 5. For cupcake decorating, I use any of the star tips. Or tip 352 for sunflower cupcakes. To complete it, I’d gift disposable piping bags too.
- Kitchen Torch – Not a baking necessity but a fun addition to a well-stocked kitchen! Perfect for baked Alaska, crème brûlée, and more.
Home & Personal Accessories
- Scalloped Cake Stand – I love the scalloped edge for something a little different!
- Wood Cake Stand – I love mine! Gorgeous and wipes clean every time.
- White Cake Stand – Simple enough for daily use and pretty enough for parties and celebrations.
- Square Wood Serving Board – Simple and classic for serving desserts, appetizers, and more.
- Mini Heart Cocottes – These are oven-safe and they’re great for individual fruit crisps and crumbles. So cute.
- Oatmeal Cookie Candle – Smells like cookies all day long. Is there a better gift?!
- Macaron Ornament – These are also equally cute: donut ornament, cupcake ornament, and croissant ornament are equally cute!
- Baking Queen Shirt – Adorable and simply perfect for any baking queen in your life.
- Milk & Cookies Socks – A cute stocking stuffer!
- Floral Apron – One of my favorite aprons. I love this rainbow stripe half apron, too.
- Bakers Gonna Bake Apron – You can personalize it!
- Make the Mess Towels – Cute and colorful! This love is love towel set is also sweet.
- Procrastibaking Print – I think we are all guilty of this. 🙂
- Cute Mug – For anyone who would rather eat cake for breakfast!
- Marble Cookbook Holder – Pretty on the counter with or without a cookbook.
Favorite Books & Cookbooks
- The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichert. A sweet story for bakers and foodies alike. You’ll fall in love with each character– and want a slice of coconut cake at the end!
- Holiday and Celebration Bread in Five Minutes a Day by
- Hello, Cookie Dough by Kristen Tomlan. My dear friend wrote a gorgeous cookbook all about edible cookie dough!
- The Perfect Pie and The Perfect Cake by America’s Test Kitchen. LOVE their books! (And try ATK’s cookbook for kids– The Complete Baking Book for Young Chefs!)