Christmas Wishes

pink sparkly stand mixer Christmas tree ornament

Happy Holidays!

Sending you all warm wishes this holiday season. May love, hope, Christmas cookies, and happiness be yours at Christmastime and always. Thank you so much for the joy you’ve brought me simply by baking and sharing my recipes.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I have another new recipe this week before we gear up for the January Baking Challenge. (January already!?) Don’t forget to make your butter cookies if you haven’t participated in the December Baking Challenge yet!

*Mixer ornament from Pier 1!

1. Merry Christmas Sally to you and your family. Love the family photo. Wishing you the happiest of holidays. With a toddler its really hard not too! Glad to hear Jade is doing well. And Franklin looks like he is ready to run out of the family photo or is it Noelle?! πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much, Courtney! Wishing you a wonderful holiday, too πŸ™‚

2. Sally Schneider says:

Merry Christmas to you Sally & your family. I enjoy your recipes, & it’s great how you give step by step instructions.
    Cheers from Sally Schneider

1. Thank you so much, Sally! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

3. Merry Christmas Sally! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season! You have given me the best baking season yet! Thank you for sharing your recipes and tips. I have baked things I never thought I could.
    Take care

1. So sweet! Thank you for your kind words and wishes πŸ™‚

4. Merry Christmas!

1. Merry Christmas to you, too!

5. Merry Christmas, Sally to you and your beautiful family. I’m so glad Jude is responding well to his treatment. Gotta keep those fur babies healthy and happy. Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me this year with all your wonderful recipes. Everything I have tried of yours, has always turned out fantastic. Thanks again and I hope y’all have the most magical and fab Christmas ever.

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Christine! Wishing you a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

6. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas! Hoping the New Year will bring you good health and happiness.

1. To you, too! Thank you so much Kathy!

7. Merry Christmas to you, Sally. Although we don’t know one another, I truly feel that I do know you! You have no idea how much you have helped me with your recipes. I am so thankful for you!

8. Merry Christmas Sally and Family. Thank you for the all the sharing you did this year and bringing friends around the world together to share their recipes and stories with us all. I have baked new recipes and enjoyed them all. My Granddaughter loved your cookbooks and even asked if she could have them when she gets older, she was 9.
    I wish you a Happy and Healthy Bew Year and pray Jude continues on the road to a full recovery.
    Hugs and here’s to another year of Happy Baking.
    Deb

9. Vicki Darnell says:

Merry Christmas, Sally!

May the Light of the world shine in your heart this Christmas season. And, always.

1. Thank you so much, Vicki! Hope you have a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

10. Merry Christmas to you, Sally. I’ve enjoyed everything about Sally’s Baking Addiction. Thank you for giving so much of your time and yourself. You truly enjoy what you do and it’s my good fortune to have found you and your website.

I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

11. Merry Christmas and a Happy healthy New Year Sally to you and your family. I enjoy each and every post and recipe.

1. Thank you so much, Carolyn! Wishing you a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

12. Anne-Marie Bolton says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

1. Thank you so much, Anne-Marie! Hope you have a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

13. Karen C Cutler says:

Thank you Sally, and Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family. This year I baked 8 of your Christmas cookies, and they all turned out perfect, and delicious. I’m sure my friends and family are enjoying them (I certainly am!) Thanks for making this Christmas special!

1. WOW! So many cookies!! πŸ™‚ Thank you for baking and trusting my recipes- hope you have a wonderful holiday!

14. Merry Christmas Sally to you and you beautiful family. So happy about Judes progress. Thank you for all your hard work this past year. Thank you for making me a better baker at my β€œOLD” age. Like my children point out daily. Have a wonderful Christmas.

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Sue! Hope you have a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

15. Merry Christmas to you and your family Sally.
    From St.Clements, Ontario, Canada

16. Merry Christmas to you and your family! I only just discovered your site this holiday season and have made the spritz cookies and sugar cookies – both turned out fantastic!. Last evening, I baked your homemade butter rum cake that I will bring for a Christmas Eve event this evening! So far, it looks beautiful and I’m sure that it tastes yummy! Keep on baking, Sally!

17. Merry Christmas to you also. Thank-you for a fun baking year.

18. Denise Henderson says:

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Wishing you bountiful blessings in the coming New Year! Thank you always for the many blessings and joy you bring all of us through your blog and baking group! We love you Sally!!

1. So sweet! Thank you for your loyal readership, Denise πŸ™‚ Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

19. CHRISTINE PAULL says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, SALLY, TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! Thank you for your blog and cookies!!!

1. Merry Christmas to you too!!

20. Cynthia Iwanczuk says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sally. I am making your star bread for Christmas dinner. May you have a very Happy New Year!

21. Rosemarie McCormack says:

Merry Christmas Sally!! Best wishes for a blessed, healthy and happy New Year to you and your family! Continued good health to Jude, he looks like he’s got several good years left to be loved!!

1. Thank you so much, Rosemarie!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

22. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

1. Thank you, Linda! To you, too πŸ™‚

23. Merry Christmas Sally! Thank you for bringing joy to my, and my young daughters’, baking! My 13 year old made the pie dough for Thanksgiving and I’ve asked her to make it today so we can make your pumpkin pie for tonight’s festivities (along with chocolate haupia pie). May this next year be a wonderful year for your family!!!

1. Oh how fun! Sounds like a delicious dessert spread πŸ™‚ Merry Christmas!

24. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sally! It’s great that Jude is getting better! <3 And Franklin looks adorable, as always. πŸ™‚ And Noelle is the sweetest pumpkin of all!

1. Thank you so much! Wishing you a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

25. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sally! So glad to hear Jude is continuing to improve and thrive through chemo. I love your recipes and your sweet soul, your posts are always a joy to read.

1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Merry Christmas, Victoria!

26. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! God continue to bless you each and every. May He continue to shine in you and guide you❀️

1. Merry Xmas Sally. The mixer ornament is so cute. Glad to know Jude is responding well to treatment. I participated in my first xmas bake sale this year. Among other things baked your fudgy brownie and spicy gingerbread loaf(as muffins). They sold out so fast.

1. That’s one of my favorite recipes! Thrilled it was a hit πŸ™‚ Wishing you a wonderful holiday, Ami!

2. Thank you so much, Teresa! Hope you have a wonderful holiday πŸ™‚

27. Merry Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Thank you for all the wonderful recipes!
    Blessings for the New Year!β˜ƒοΈ

28. Florence Jensen says:

Merry Christmas, Sally, to you and yours and a healthy and happy new year, too!
    Have enjoyed the steady flow of great recipesβ€”good reading and better baking!

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Florence!

29. Right back atcha! Enjoy the season and keep up the good work next year.

30. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family Sally! Thank you for all you do for your blog. I’m exhausted from just a few holiday treats…can’t imagine that creative energy every day…plus your little baker in training. Praying for Jude too. Our grand dog is dealing with a staph infection and its been challenging. So hard when they can’t communicate.

1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Sending healing thoughts to your grand dog πŸ™‚ Wishing you a wonderful holiday!

1 2 3