Thank you so much for the excitement about my new video mini series Sprinkled!
My homemade brownies recipe is one of the most popular recipes on my website. Made with real chocolate, these brownies are completely from-scratch, insanely chewy, and undeniably fudgy. The blend of real chocolate and cocoa powder, plus the minimal amount of flour, lends to their fudgy taste. These brownies are so rich, it tastes like you’re eating a square of fudge. From sprinkles and chocolate chips to walnuts and chocolate frosting, there are many ways to dress them up. I knew you’d enjoy seeing them come together on camera!
Episode 2 recipe: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
What is Sprinkled?
View all Sprinkled videos.
Earlier this year, a video production crew filmed me at work in my kitchen. Most of the time was spent filming step-by-step recipe tutorials, but they also filmed me working, writing, photographing, and recipe testing. The series is called Sprinkled. 🙂 For the recipe tutorials, I selected my favorite blog recipes ranging from cookies and cake to brownies and pie.
- Watch episode 1: Homemade Strawberry Cake
- Watch episode 2: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Watch episode 3: Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Watch episode 4: Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch episode 5: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Watch episode 6: Caramel Dipped Pretzels
- Watch episode 7: Perfecting Pie Crust
- Watch episode 8: Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
Want more baking tips just like this? Sign up for my Baking Made Easy quick start guide!
Sprinkled photos and videos by Grateful & Co