The OFFICIAL start of fall is this weekend, so grab your PSL, a can of pumpkin, and watch as I teach you how to make THEE cookie of the fall season. A no-chill cookie recipe I published 1 year ago is the star of Sprinkled episode 5!
Episode 5 recipe: Chewy Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
What is Sprinkled?
View all Sprinkled videos.
Earlier this year, a video production crew filmed me at work in my kitchen. Most of the time was spent filming step-by-step recipe tutorials, but they also filmed me working, writing, photographing, and recipe testing. The series is called Sprinkled. 🙂 For the recipe tutorials, I selected my favorite blog recipes ranging from cookies and cake to brownies and pie.
- Watch episode 1: Homemade Strawberry Cake
- Watch episode 2: Chewy Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- Watch episode 3: Homemade Strawberry Shortcake
- Watch episode 4: Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Watch episode 5: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- Watch episode 6: Caramel Dipped Pretzels
- Watch episode 7: Perfecting Pie Crust
- Watch episode 8: Brown Butter Sugar Cookies
Want more baking tips just like this? Sign up for my Baking Made Easy quick start guide!
Sprinkled photos and videos by Grateful & Co