Another chocolate & peanut butter recipe. Sigh.
I mean, are you really surprised? There’s enough chocolate and peanut butter going on around here to make a Reese’s jealous.
And now, I’m loading my favorite flavor combo into another favorite of mine: homemade granola!
Whenever I’m making homemade granola, I stick to 5 main ingredients.
- Grains (oats)
- Dried fruit
- A sticky sweetener (honey, maple syrup, agave, etc)
- A binder (nut butter, pureed dried fruit, apple sauce, etc)
I really just use anything I have in the pantry at the time in each of those categories. That’s the beauty of homemade granola and/or granola bars… they are uniquely versatile and you can mix/match based on what you like/have on hand.
This time, my pantry was loaded with chocolate and peanut butter. Shocker. So I worked off of those.
If you like peanut butter and chocolate (who doesn’t?!?!?!), then this is for you. It’s a peanut butter cup in a bowl. One of my many healthy, wholesome granolas that won’t weigh you down. Eat up!
Peanut Butter Cup Granola
Yield: about 5 cups
- 2.5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or more, go by your taste preference)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup honey roasted peanut butter (or regular creamy peanut butter)
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, divided
© Sally’s Baking Addiction. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.