Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie.

A twist on traditional pumpkin pie – swirled with decadent Nutella and baked in a gingersnap crust.

Want an upgrade to traditional pumpkin pie? Try my Nutella Pumpkin Pie recipe this Fall season!

A swirly twirly pumpkin pie to add to your fall baking list. Isn’t she pretty?

Like gingerbread is to my Christmas, pumpkin pies are to my fall. Crunchy leaves, oversized sweaters, and pumpkin-spiced everything.

I usually cover my pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. Like… drown. My Thanksgiving dessert is typically a plate of Cool Whip and a side of my mom’s pumpkin pie. There’s nothing better. But this weekend, in true Sally fashion, I decided to wander down the unconventional route.  I swirled my traditional pumpkin pie with chocolate. Nutella, to be exact.

Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie

Oh. And I also did not have Cool Whip hiding my freezer like I thought. So thereyago.

Chocolate saves the day.

We’ve got a standard pumpkin pie here. Eggs, heavy cream, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices. The smooth creamy pie filling lies on a bed of spicy crushed gingersnaps binded with melted butter. For those of you who fear pie dough, this is an easy patted-down style crust, which means no rolling or chilling! It’s very easy and stays together nicely.

How to make a Gingersnap Crust for Pumpkin Pie

Feel free to use homemade gingersnaps for your crust, but make sure they are crunchy and sturdy enough for the heavy filling. Or use a graham cracker crust, traditional pie crust, or even a chocolate cookie crust (Oreo crust – that would be good).

I loved the flavor of the crunchy gingersnaps. Each bite of the crust had a complex sweet, spicy and sultry kick to it.

Try this delicious pumpkin pie upgrade! Complete with Nutella swirls

This was my first time trying pumpkin and Nutella together. Both items are almost always sitting in my pantry, but the thought never occured to me to combine them until last week. A total “aha!” moment. I truly feel that chocolate and pumpkin is an under-appreciated duo.  I recently fell in love with a Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie and a Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bar. This pie? Umm… not so healthy. Totally worth every decadent bite.

Here is a photo of the crust being made and the pie before going into the oven. Tip: warm, melted Nutella works best for swirling.

Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Pie

There are so many wonderful pumpkin pie recipes out there, but I wanted something different to share.  Plus, I don’t think I could ever make my mom’s traditional pumpkin pie quite like she does.  You don’t mess with the best!

Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Pie

Yield: Serves 8-10

A twist on traditional pumpkin pie - swirled with decadent Nutella and baked in a gingersnap crust.

For the Crust:

• 1 and 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
  • 2 Tablespoons sugar
  • 5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled

For the Filling:

• 3 large eggs, room temperature
  • 15 ounce can pure pumpkin or 2 cups fresh pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar (or light brown sugar, I prefer dark)
  • 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger1
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves1
  • 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg1
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup Nutella, warmed (or 4 oz melted high quality chocolate)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)  Spray 9 or 8 inch pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside. Grind up gingersnap cookies into a fine crumb. Mix with melted butter, and sugar. Press into prepared pie dish. Do not press the crust far up the sides of the dish, or the cookies will end up burning. About halfway up the sides. Bake crust for 10 minutes and allow to slightly cool.
  2. In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the Nutella) and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into pie crust. Drop spoonfuls of warmed Nutella (I usually kust stick in the microwave for 30 seconds) onto pie, swirling gently with a knife. Do not swirl too much, just lightly.
  3. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until the filling is set. The center will still look wet but will not "jiggle" too much. Allow to cool completely and serve at room temperature. Pie is good up to 4 days covered tightly and stored in the refrigerator. Pie freezes well, up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.

1. 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice may be substituted for these spices.

What is your favorite pumpkin pie recipe like?

Try these Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies next.

Skinny Pumpkin Brownies

And here is my Classic Pumpkin Pie recipe.

The Great Pumpkin Pie Recipe

Try this easy pumpkin pie upgrade! Complete with delicious Nutella swirls

105 Responses to “Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie.”

Aliposted September 26, 2012 at 12:09 am

Um… I think Nutella and pumpkin pie just might be a match made in heaven. I’ve never tried it, but I’m sold with these photos. This pie looks so good!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 12:18 am

Thanks Ali! This was my first time trying Nutella & pumpkin together! Simply incredible.

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted September 26, 2012 at 12:55 am

I always have a problem with Nutella sinking to the bottom of my baked goods…specifically pound cake. Has this ever happened to you?? This pumpkin pie looks yummm-o……I also like a side of pumpkin pie with my Cool Whip :)

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 6:19 am

Hey Ashley! I’ve never had a problem with Nutella sinking to the bottom of my baked goods. Very strange that it happened to you with your pound cake?? I would try putting more batter in the bottom of the pan before the Nutella swirl next time!

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted September 26, 2012 at 1:31 am

You totally took pumpkin pie to the next level with this! I can’t wait to make this for Thanksgiving – it will be an absolute hit!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 6:16 am

Thanks Chung-Ah! And thanks for tweeting, girl. My mom’s pumpkin pie is what we’ll have for thanksgiving, so I should probably make this again before that and try to convince her with each nutella bite :)

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted September 26, 2012 at 3:24 am

Sally it’s beautiful and I love the swirly action, love the gingersnap! cookie crust. I love gingersnaps and molasses cookies and I will always like graham crackers, but gingersnaps or molasses trump those and I can only imagine how perfectly they complmented the filling. Great thinking!

And I love your pics – SUCH clean cuts in that pie. You nailed it. Pies and recipes like this are always a juggling act IF they’re going to come out, and with how much finesse necessary. I need your slice-removing skills :)

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 6:11 am

Thanks Averie! I wasn’t pleased with the composition in these shots, but the lighting was at least being friendly with me! My older sister makes a killer pumpkin swirl cheesecake with gingersnap crust, so that’s where I got the idea for the crust. I was nervous that the crust wouldn’t cut properly but it set up beautifully and the clean-cut slices were so easy to remove! You have an eye for detail :)

Blog is the New Blackposted September 26, 2012 at 5:32 am

Say nutella, and you win my heart!!! 😉

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 6:15 am

I’m the same Liz! I try to comment on your blog and it is always rejected as spam. :(

• Blog is the New BLackreplied on September 27th, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Super annoying! And it’s weird, because you’ve commented before… which is how I found your site in the first place! Try it again on my latest post and I’ll see if I can catch it to take it out of the folder. Sorry girl! Thanks for letting me know! :)

• Sallyreplied on September 28th, 2012 at 5:14 am

yay! it worked. :) Thanks Liz! love those PB/chocolate bars!

Aimee @ ShugarySweetsposted September 26, 2012 at 6:44 am

I love pumpkin pie. And with gingersnaps? That’s my favorite! Now you added in Nutella? I’m in love…

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 10:47 am

my favorite way to enjoy pumpkin pie is on top of gingersnaps :)

Jen @ Savory Simpleposted September 26, 2012 at 8:30 am

What a beautiful pie!

Jocelyn @BruCrew Lifeposted September 26, 2012 at 9:27 am

Nutella and pumpkin is a seriously awesome combo. I swirled it in a pumpkin bread once and just couldn’t stop eating it!! I LOVE that you swirled it in pumpkin pie…that is such a great idea and a fun twist on a classic. You do always have the best pictures and cleanest looking food:-)

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 10:49 am

That means so much to me Jocelyn! Thanks for the comment on my photos. :)

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookieposted September 26, 2012 at 9:55 am

I once made a Nutella pumpkin layer pie. It was good but I guess I still prefer regular pumpkin. But yours looks so pretty!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 10:50 am

nothing will ever beat plain pumpkin pie in my eyes. :)

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebelposted September 26, 2012 at 10:02 am

What a beeeeautiful pie that’s *almost* too pretty too eat… but only almost :) I am just like you in so many ways, it’s insane lol. I, too, drown my pumpkin pie in Cool Whip. And as a kid, I would ask for extra extra extra Cool Whip, eat that, and return the uneaten pie haha. Now, I actually like pumpkin pie, but I still love me some Whip! This Nutella-swirled version is beyond gorgeous and looks delicious! And that gingersnap crust looks amazing. I am totally making this version for Thxgiving this year!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 11:12 am

YES! Cool whip with a side of pumpkin pie!! Have you ever tried french vanilla cool whip? I’ve never had it but I bet it would be divine on pumpkin pie. :)

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted September 26, 2012 at 11:32 am

Pumpkin pie is a favorite in my family. Growing up, my cousin was known for her infamous “double-decker” pumpking pie…a slice topped with a generous (!) serving of cool-whip..and then another slice of pie. :-) But adding Nutella? Brilliant. And I LOVE your pics, girlie–gorg!!

Also, thanks for the referral and the coupon code on the WordPress class. I took the plunge and signed up last night. Crossing my fingers I learn and ton–and how to apply it!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Hey Ashley! I’m so glad you signed up for the workshop. Cory has taught me SO much and there’s still so much to learn. He is a genius! Thank you for the sweet comment about my pictures!! :)

Jessicaposted September 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Mouth-watering photos!! I suddenly feel the flu coming on, I’m going to have to leave work early and go home….:)

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Hey Jessica! Haha you are so funny. Thank you :)

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaosposted September 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

That looks incredible!! A must try :)

Laura Dembowskiposted September 26, 2012 at 1:42 pm

That is such a great idea! I am totally loving all the pumpkin recipes out there. This is so unique :) I bet some Nutella whipped cream would be great on top of this!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 4:48 pm

Nutella Whipped Cream? I have to try something like that!! :)

Jessica@AKitchenAddictionposted September 26, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I love the gingersnap crust and, of course, the nutella addition!

Life's a Bowlposted September 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

This is my first time stopping by but girlll your eats look so sweet and your pictures are so pretty!!!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Thank you so much!! That is so sweet of you to say that about my photos. Welcome. :)

Meghan @ After the Ivy Leagueposted September 26, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Love that you used ginger cookies as the base for the crust…sounds SO delicious. And you added Nutella??? EVIL. I need this in my life asap!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I tried not to be evil here, but the Nutella was a last minute decision. :)

Nicole @ Lapetitebakerposted September 26, 2012 at 6:35 pm

This pie looks amazing! It’s pumpkin week over on my blog and I would love to share you nutella swirled pumpkin pie with my readers. Would you mind?

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Hi Nicole! I wouldn’t mind at all. Just as long as both my photo and recipe aren’t posted. You may link back to my site for the written out recipe. Thank you so much!

amy @ fearless homemakerposted September 26, 2012 at 6:48 pm

SALLY! i cannot put into words how amazing this looks + sounds. it basically has ever possible flavor that i love in it. must make this soon. and your pics? gorgeous!

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Amy, that is SO SO SO kind of you. I didn’t like these pictures much but I think we are too hard on ourselves! I’m glad you like it all :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crustposted September 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I need this pie!

Reeniposted September 26, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Pumpkin and chocolate together are definitely under-rated! Pairing pumpkin with nutella in a pie? So original! I LOVE it! And the gingersnap too. What amazing flavors!

Something Undone - Occasional Cook, Duranteposted September 26, 2012 at 8:53 pm

So delicious looking! I’m going to have to try the frozen peanut butter pie, I have a real weakness for that, and I’m not ready to try Nutella yet.

• Sallyreplied on September 26th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I love the frozen pb pie – one of my favorite pies.. ever! Nutella is a simple chocolate spread made from cocoa and hazelnuts, you should give it a try! I’ve used it in a lot of recipes.

Erikaposted September 27, 2012 at 10:13 am

Gingernaps are TOTALLY sultry! That’s a perfect description of them :) I actually don’t have a favorite pumpkin pie recipe! I like em all :) Do you have a classic one that’s a fav?

• Sallyreplied on September 27th, 2012 at 11:35 am

Glad you agree with my gingersnap description Erika! My favorite pumpkin pie recipe is essentially this recipe, minus the nutella and with a regular pie crust. :)

luv what you doposted September 27, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Gingersnap crust is pure genious. Your pie looks amazing!!!

• Sallyreplied on September 28th, 2012 at 5:16 am

thanks girl! the gingersnap crust may just be my favorite part. :)

JOSIE RIGAposted October 1, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Just made your nutella pumpkin pie…what a hit in my family…we’ve never eaten any pumpkin pie but I believe the family is hooked…thank you so much for sharing…I can’t wait to show off on Thanksgiving…

• Sallyreplied on October 1st, 2012 at 6:25 pm

That’s so nice to hear Josie, especially that my recipe was your first pumpkin pie. thank you!

jordanposted October 8, 2012 at 8:25 pm

how do you do the chocolate drizzle?

• Sallyreplied on October 8th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

I used melted chocolate for the drizzle/decoration. Thanks!

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholicposted October 11, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I love pumpkin bread with Nutella (well, I love anything with Nutella) so I can imagine how I would go nuts over this pie!! Awesome recipe!

• Sallyreplied on October 11th, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Bianca, so lovely to hear that we share a love for Nutella. Let me know if you make this pie :)

Kirstiposted October 20, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Wow these look amazing. We have an american store that’s just opened up recently. Had a look around and saw cans of pumpkin and thought i could experiment baking with it and adding nutella…NUTELLA… has to be good surely.

Just wanted to ask what size eggs you use in your recipes? And what sugar did you use for the crust…caster, normal or brown?

thank you so much and seriously cant wait to see how it turns out xx

• Sallyreplied on October 20th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Love Nutella! I always use LARGE eggs for my recipes. Sorry that is not clarified! The crust is just regular white sugar. Will update the recipe with these clarifications. Thank you! :)

Debposted October 28, 2012 at 9:11 pm

I made this pie yesterday. Oh goodness!!!! It was the best thing I have ever done to our pumpkin pie. I loved the the Nutella, but amazingly what I loved the most was the Ginger Snap crust. Go figure. I, we love chocolate here in this household and I was boasting about the crust.

• Sallyreplied on October 28th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Hi Deb! I love it. The crust is my favorite part – saying a lot from a pumpkin FREAK like me! I’m glad you loved it. Isn’t it such a nice twist on traditional pumpkin pie? The flavors together are incredible. :)

Kimmy Smithposted November 5, 2012 at 12:20 am

Found your blog today and absolutely love it! I’m an 18 year old with the same addiction to you and have been thinking about starting a blog about it recently too. I love making my own recipes and making things that make people so happy! Definitely gonna borrow this recipe with my own twist to it this thanksgiving. thanks for being someone to look up to!

• Sallyreplied on November 5th, 2012 at 5:00 am

Hi Kimmy! Thank you so much for the sweet words. I’m glad you’ve found your passion! A wonderful addition to a thanksgiving meal, for sure! Thank you :)

Carleyposted November 11, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Hey Sally,

I have a question. I just put my pie in the oven and I’m not sure how it is going to turn out. I followed the directions and reserved a cup of the filling to mix with 1/2 cup of nutella. I did that and then plopped spoonfuls on top of the pie and tried to swirl it into the batter. I think I put way too much of the nutella mixture on top because it would not swirl at all. Did you use all of your nutella mixture? I had quite a bit left over and am afraid I used too much! I guess it will just not be as beautiful as yours!!

• Sallyreplied on November 11th, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I did use all of the nutella mixture, yes! How did it turn out Carley? I hope you enjoy it nonetheless :) Thank you!

Aislynposted November 20, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Hi! I’m using this recipe as my first ever attempt at making a pumpkin pie from SCRATCH! (even using fresh pumkpin thankyouverymuch haha!) Im very excited and nervous, as I will be bringing this to work on Thanksgiving to share with my non-American office as a taste of the holiday. here’s my Q about the crust. I mixed as you said, baked for 10 minutes. I have never made a cookie crumb crust before so I dont know how it is supposed to turn out. after baking for 10 mins, it wasn’t like, a crust. not stuck together. its all packed in there but should it be more, I dont know how to explain, cohesive? or will that happen after I add the pie filling and do the final big bake. thanks!!

• Sallyreplied on November 20th, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Hi Aislyn! That is so sweet of you to bake this pie for your coworkers. :) The gingersnap crust must be preheated for the initial 10 mins or so to get the butter to bind the crust – then, when you add the filling and bake it for the remaining time, the crust will be much more compact underneath b/c of the longer bake time. I hope this helps :)

• Aislynreplied on November 22nd, 2012 at 7:29 am

Well, I made the pie and brought it to work for Thanksgiving today (Im American but live in Turkey so I dont get a t-giving dinner) HUGE WIN!!! Everyone LOVED it! I am saving this recipe and doing it again for sure. Side note: I used chocolate cookies for the crust do to lack of gingersnap cookies. was delish!

• Sallyreplied on November 22nd, 2012 at 8:38 am

Hi again Aislyn! I am so happy to hear that it was a hit! i love love love this pie and you are so sweet to make it for your coworkers. :) love the chocolate cookie idea for the crust next time!

Aislynposted November 20, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I take that back :) after waiting a little while longer is was more crusty

Samposted November 22, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I made this for a Thanksgiving treat, and it came out perfect — it was SOOO good! Will definitely be using more of your recipes :)

• Sallyreplied on November 22nd, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Hi Sam! So glad to hear that, thanks for letting me know! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Shannon {Cozy Country Living}posted September 10, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Wow- I bet this tastes wonderful! I love Nutella and Pumpkin, so this is going to have to be on my to do list:)

• Sallyreplied on September 10th, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Let me know how you like it Shannon!

Sarah Hornposted October 29, 2013 at 1:33 pm

HI Sally! So excited to try this pie for a “Friendsgiving” event. We only have one oven and we are trying to plan a lot of dishes. How early in advance could this pie be made and kept in the fridge and still be good??

thanks! It looks amazing.

• Sallyreplied on October 30th, 2013 at 10:11 am

Hi Sarah! I suggest making this pie the day before (the morning before at the earliest). I feel as though the pie wouldn’t taste it’s best made much further in advance than that. I hope you all enjoy it!

Lu Annposted October 20, 2014 at 5:03 pm

can I use pumpkin pie spice instead? If so, what amount would you suggest.

• Sallyreplied on October 20th, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Yep – 1 teaspoon.

Amyposted October 29, 2014 at 9:30 am

I just made this and while it smells delicious (and I’m sure it will taste delicious!) — I didn’t accomplish the contrast of colors as your beautiful pictures portray. I can see the Nutella swirls beautifully, but, the pumpkin filling doesn’t look ‘orange’, but, instead looks like a light brown (but not as quite dark as the Nutella swirls). I used every ingredient listed and didn’t deviate at all from the recipe.

I was wondering if this could have happened because I used a different brand of canned pumpkin which is a little darker even in the can (instead of Libby’s), or, if it’s because my filling was touching the hot pie pan (my crust didn’t seem to make it half way up the pan) and cooked faster? I cooked it for 40 minutes at 350… And, I’ve never had any inconsistencies with my oven temperature as compared to the dozens of recipes that I’ve made from your website.

Just wasn’t sure if you might be able to shed any light to what I did wrong… I’d love to make again!! :)

• Sallyreplied on October 30th, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Hi Amy! It must be the different brand of pumpkin. Libby’s is very bright orange from the special Dickinson pumpkins they use. Hope you enjoy its taste!

Danielaposted October 31, 2014 at 3:25 am

Hello, my filling came out very liquid…which made swirling very hard…Pie is baking now, I hope it’s gonna come out ok…From your pic, your filling looks quite creamy…did you use canned pumpkin pure’ or homemade?

• Sallyreplied on October 31st, 2014 at 5:37 pm

Hi Daniela, I use canned pumpkin for this pie.

Margaretposted November 20, 2014 at 1:07 pm

I am about to make this pie for friendsgiving and I noticed that in the directions it says to put the salt into the crust but in the ingredient list it shows the salt in the filling. Which one should I put the salt in?

• Sallyreplied on November 20th, 2014 at 1:10 pm

sorry for the confusion Margaret, I recently added this recipe to a new format and it looks like I mistyped that one part. There is no salt in the crust, just the filling.

• Margaretreplied on November 20th, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Thanks! I can’t wait to make!

susanposted September 26, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I made this today and it is delicious! However it is very runny- is it supposed to be like that? or did I made a mistake- baked 45 min and (i used a premade) crust was very brown, did not want to bake longer and chance burning. It is possible I used a pinch too much half and half so will measure more precisely next time.  Well, it is yummy and runny or not will get eaten!

susanposted September 26, 2015 at 9:25 pm

oops did I say half and half above? meant heavy cream!

Salomeposted October 16, 2015 at 3:52 am

Hi Sally, I’m a huge fan, all your recipes are plain awesome. I live in the country of Georgia (not state) and there are no gingersnap cookies available here. Could you please help me to substitute it? I noticed one of the comments suggested chocolate cookies, but I really want the pie to have ginger flavor as well.

• Sallyreplied on October 16th, 2015 at 11:31 am

How about adding some ground ginger to the ground up chocolate cookies? That could work!

• Salomereplied on October 16th, 2015 at 11:34 am

Shaliniposted October 29, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Can this pie sit out at room temperature for a few hours or will it go bad?

• Sallyreplied on October 30th, 2015 at 11:33 am

A few hours is fine.

Kellieposted November 14, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Hi there.  Tried your Pie recipe with half and half ever? For those with dairy issues!

Katieposted November 18, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Ever since I made your cake batter cookies I have been obsessed with your blog – it’s my baking Bible and your books are on my Christmas list this year! I’m intermediate in my baking, yet I’ve never made a pie. I made the crust and guessed on how to arrange it in the pan (thick in the bend of the pan). It turned out great! Though I did envision the crust being thicker, i.e. a greater ratio of crust to pie. I imagine I could double the recipe for the crust only, but I’m not sure how to accomplish a restaurant pie crust. Regardless, this recipe is fantastic, you’re amazing, and thank you for another delicious and easy recipe!

Mattposted November 19, 2015 at 6:07 pm

This looks wonderful! Question: is the time based on anything specific? I usually make my recipe per the Libby’s direction and it’s a start-off at 425 then down to 350 and bakes a total of 50 minutes or so. Do you find any difference in the consistency?

mariaposted November 22, 2015 at 3:08 pm

could you do this pie with a cream cheese swirl instead? i was thinking it might be too thin and just mix in:(

• Sallyreplied on November 22nd, 2015 at 3:12 pm

I’m sure you could– I’ve never tried it.

Sandraposted November 24, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I just made this pie and it is gorgeous…can’t wait to taste it!

1. Pingback: Killer Reads #4 | The Stylist Quo

2. Pingback: Pumpkin Recipe Round up « La Petite Baker

3. Pingback: 100 Heavenly Nutella Recipes

4. Pingback: Gingersnap Mocha Cappuccino Nutella Pumpkin Pie (Whew!) | Baking Things

5. Pingback: Nutella Hiatus « House of 34

6. Pingback: Pumpkin Time « latchonblog

7. Pingback: Fall = Pumpkin Madness « ductzofgreatercolumbia

8. Pingback: Sweet Treats and Swanky Stuff Thursday Link Party - Something Swanky

9. Pingback: Over 50 Fantastic Pie Recipes – Bites From Other Blogs