25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.

25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes from salted caramel to mint chocolate chip to cake batter! A round-up of favorites from sallysbakingaddiction.com

Hi I’m Sally and I am in love with chocolate chip cookies.  It’s the perfect time to share that with you as next week is National Chocolate Chip Cookie week. Yes, I follow the food holidays. It makes this job more fun. ;)

A week totally devoted to Chocolate Chip Cookies has me eager to share a post totally devoted to chocolate chip cookies.

Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies

About 6 months ago I shared my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe with you. You all love these cookies so much! And I’m so glad because they are my go-to recipe.

They are perfect in my mind. Let me count the ways:

• Soft-baked quality due to the added cornstarch
  • Incredibly thick due to the added cornstarch
  • Remain soft for days and ironically, get softer on day 2 – a quality not present in most recipes
  • Straightforward and easy recipe – no extra egg yolks, no excessive amounts of anything
  • A higher ratio of brown sugar to white sugar, making the cookies extra moist and soft
  • Dark brown sugar gives them a richer flavor
  • The dough itself tastes phenomenal on its own
  • Gorgeous crinkled, textured tops
  • Amazingly chewy edges

I have plenty of chocolate chip cookie recipes on my website – some made from this cornstarch dough, some made to taste like cake batter, double chocolate, triple chocolate, salted caramel, peanut butter, mint, M&Ms, strawberry, pumpkin, oats, healthy, and decadent.

That’s a lot of cookies! But like I said before, I am in love with them.

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches-4

Here is my treasured chocolate chip cookie list.

1) First thing’s first. My favorite thick and soft chocolate chip cookie recipe. All of the photos above are of this cookie recipe. See list above for why they are so spectacular as well.

Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies

2) My Butterscotch Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are made from the popular Cook’s Illustrated Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. The emphasis is on chewiness.  Lots of “chewy” present in these. This recipe calls for 1 extra egg yolk. While the original recipe asks to use melted butter, I prefer to cream the butter in most of my cookie recipes.  Butter in liquid form always makes my cookies so flat, so I stick with creaming the butter instead.

pretzel butterscotch chocolate chip cookies

3) My most recent cookie recipe is for my Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies. I used the same cornstarch “soft-baked” dough as my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe (#1).  However, I browned the butter and chilled it into solid form before creaming it.  The nutty, caramel-y brown butter brings SO much depth of flavor to these cookies.

They are salty and sweet and considered a new favorite.

Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies

4) My Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies have been made and loved by many and became quite popular overnight. They are SO easy to make using the convenience of cake mix.  Thick, puffy, and remain soft for days.  And they only take 20 minutes!

Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

5) Have a GIANT craving for chocolate? Try my XXL Death by Chocolate Cookie. An easy recipe making just 1 large cookie. It’s a simple chocolate dough filled with chocolate chips and baked to soft, thick perfection.  The inside tastes like a brownie! For major chocoholics. :)

1 XXL Death by Chocolate Cookie by sallysbakingaddiction.com

6) Easily the most popular recipe on my blog are my Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I go into an extensive explanation about why they are so wonderful and how it took me nearly 1 year and SEVERAL failed batches to get them perfect. They are thick, soft, and bursting with cake batter flavor. They were featured in a magazine and are also the cover of my cookbook. Just look at how many people love them too.

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies

7) Kevin’s monster bar craving had me whip up my Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars the other week.  I used my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe as the base and topped it with peanut butter cups and a homemade fudge brownie recipe. To die for!

Monster Bars - aka Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Best dessert bars you could ask for!

8) Peppermint Patty Chocolate Chip Cookies Bars are out of this world. Look at all of the mint goo!  The bars are soft, thick, and bursting with chocolate chips. If you love peppermint patties, these bars a must try.

York Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Soft, chewy, and gooey! Recipe at sallysbakingaddiction.com

9) Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies use my favorite soft-baked cornstarch dough as the base.  I stuffed them with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Sno-Caps. A little unique upgrade to your regular chocolate chip cookie.

Look how thick they are!

Soft-Baked Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies

10) Eat chocolate chip cookie dough in frosting form. Seriously, do it. My Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches combine chocolate chip cookies AND and safe-to-eat cookie dough in one.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches for cookie dough lovers! Easy recipe at sallysbakingaddiction.com

11) More cookie dough! In fudge form, of course. My Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge is easy to make and eat bite tastes like pure cookie dough. It’s a miracle fudge, trust me.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge

12) When in doubt, use salted caramel. My  Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are currently in a contest and they may just be the best cookie I’ve ever baked. They have a brownie-like interior, are stuffed with oozing caramel and sprinkled with sea salt. And of course, studded with dark chocolate chips.

Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Cookies

13) Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Bars. Enough said!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Granola Bars by sallysbakingaddiction.com

14) Eat your cookie dough on a stick! Covered in chocolate.  These Cookie Dough Truffle Pops were the first thing to disappear at one of my bake sales. Everyone LOVED them. Plus, they are fun to eat!

Cookie Dough Truffle Pops by sallysbakingaddiction.com

15) Double chocolate cookies mixed with peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and swirled into one enormous monster cookie? Yes, yes, and yes! These Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies are completely bonkers. In the best way possible!

Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

16) Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are like chocolate turtle candies, but better. Sticky, gooey, salty caramel with pecan chunks and a ton of chocolate chips. I used my favorite soft-baked cornstarch chocolate chip cookie recipe as the base for these.

Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

17) Searching for that perfectly chewy, non-cakey pumpkin cookie? My Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies took me a long time to develop and have been a hit on my blog. They’re all I think about in the fall – and well, throughout the whole year!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

18) There was no one harmed making and eating my Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies, but you surely will feel like you are in heaven taking one bite of these seriously fudgy chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies.  They are made with pure melted chocolate – you can imagine why I call them “death by chocolate.”

Death by Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

19) My Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies are for serious chocolate lovers. Made with a chocolate cookie base and white chocolate chips, these soft-baked cookies disappear VERY quickly from the cookie jar. Trust me.

Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies

20) If you love mint & chocolate as much as I do, you must try my Andes Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies.  They are soft-baked, thick, and bursting with mint and chocolate. I add a touch of cocoa powder to the dough to bump up the chocolate flavor as well.

Andes Mint Chocolate Chunk Cookies by sallysbakingaddiction.com

21) Take a basic ice cream pie recipe and amp it up by adding loads and loads of cookie dough! I don’t know about you, but the only way I can eat cookie dough ice cream is if it’s heavy on the cookie dough. My Cookie Dough Lovers’ Ice Cream Pie never disappoints!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie. Loaded with EXTRA cookie dough!

22) Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are made from my favorite cornstarch soft-baked cookie dough. I just added mint chocolate chips to them.

Soft-Baked Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

23) These Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches start with my favorite cornstarch soft-baked cookie recipe.  I rolled them into smaller balls before baking and stuffed chocolate frosting between two. The best kind of sandwich!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches

24) These popular White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies became an instant favorite with us and all of my coworkers. And you too! I used my favorite cornstarch soft-baked cookie dough recipe and overstuffed it with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.

White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies

25) Want to make a chocolate chip cookie even BETTER? Turn them into Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. These red velvet beauties will disappear, trust me. So tender, rich, chewy, and perfect any time of year.

Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch. Easy recipe at sallysbakingaddiction.com

So there you go. My chocolate chip cookie shrine.

Q: What are your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes like?

79 Responses to “25 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes.”

S. @ The Captivating Lifeposted March 7, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Ohhhh man. 25 chocolate chip cookie recipes? Madness. I want to try them all. But I’m going to start with your favourite recipe. Anyone who can give me 10 very good reasons to make cookies deserves to have their recipe made at least once (and probably many times after that). Thanks for sharing!

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:06 am

Let me know how you like them! They are my favorite cookies – in the WORLD!

Kayle (The Cooking Actress)posted March 7, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Fact: chocolate chip cookies make the world go ’round

Ikhlasposted March 7, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Who doesn’t love a good chocolate chip cookie…or two?! Awesome list, Sally!

I have a confession: I STILL haven’t tried your cookie recipe with the cornstarch…I’m still addicted to the one egg, one egg yolk recipe you used to use before. But I promise, one of these days I’ll try the cornstarch one :P

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:06 am

both recipes are fantastic Ikhlas! The extra egg yolk recipe is a tad chewier, which I love. But I love how soft and thick the cornstarch recipe is. :)

Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queenposted March 7, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Gosh we have the same tastebuds I swear! Well except for you- chocolate + pb and me chocolate + caramel! Either way I love everything you bake! Amazing post I can NEVER have enough chocolate chip cookies- my go to whenever I want something quick and sweet! :)

Marcie @ FlavortheMomentsposted March 7, 2013 at 10:24 pm

This is a massive cookie round up! I’ve seen two recipes with cornstarch in the cookies just this week, so I’m definitely going to try that. I love ‘em thick and loaded with goodies just like this. Next week’s gonna be a good week!

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:07 am

Well that’s a sign you need to try out cornstarch, Marcie! Let me know how you like it.

Averie @ Averie Cooksposted March 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I’m in love with this roundup! To have them all in one place…YES! So helpful (and probably for you, too, b/c you now can think back and have it all organized and in one place, with descriptions, etc.)

The best cookie you’ve ever made going to those new dark, dark ones? Interesting! Remember those dark choc cookies that are a CI adaptation and use like 5 bowls? What do you think the major diff between your new ones and those are? Other than way less work and little bowls and steps :)

And the cake batter taking a year and now will be in a magazine. Good things come to those who work for it. Amen girl. Congrats!

I llllloveeee this post. Thank you!

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:13 am

I knew you’d like this post Averie! The best chocolate cookie I’ve ever made are definitely the new super dark ones. The interior is thick, the edges are nice and chewy. And they are so soft! I dabbled around a bit with the amount of cocoa flour for those until I made a batch with just the perfect amount. I was sure to underbake them slightly as well to get that “soft-baked” quality. I do love the previous chocolate cookie recipe adapted from CI – don’t get me wrong. Those are insanely fudgy and are basically like brownies in my mind, but the newer chocolate cookies are just easier and taste just as good.

Meg @ Sweet Twistposted March 7, 2013 at 10:39 pm

I am drooling over all those cookies

luv what you doposted March 7, 2013 at 10:49 pm

I had no idea there was a chocolate chip cookie week but you know I will be celebrating. I just have to decide which of your recipes I want to make : )

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:13 am

Whatever you make, I hope you enjoy celebrating my friend!

Caleyposted March 7, 2013 at 11:39 pm

This is like a delicious to-do list. ;) I have to say my favorites are the strawberry cake mix ones and the white chocolate chip craisin, but the cake batter and butterscotch ones are right up there! I’m sure you have hundreds of great variations ahead of you…looking forward to it! :)

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:16 am

i LOVE those white chocolate chip carisin cookies! Beyond good. Oh and the cake batter ones. And the butterscotch pretzel ones. Ok, all of them… :)

jodye @ chocolate and chou fleurposted March 7, 2013 at 11:57 pm

So many amazing chocolate chip cookie recipes to choose from! The XXL death by chocolate cookie definitely catches my eye. Cookie dough fudge, too – wow! I’m sure glad you keep track of the food holidays. I’d be so upset if I missed chocolate chip cookie week!

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:17 am

that XXL cookie is definitely an eye catcher. And that fudge? holy moly. That stuff is dangerously good!

Annaposted March 8, 2013 at 12:11 am

Be still, my heart! It will be the happiest week of my life!
    Unless I overlooked it somehow, do you have a recipe -I mean quantities, temperature and baking time- for a cookie cake (?), like the ones you’d find at malls?

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:18 am

Hey Anna! I do not have a cookie cake recipe on my website (yet!). Sorry about that!

Nur Ainposted March 8, 2013 at 12:23 am

Your are awesome Sally! I love all your works and those pictures :)

Ari @ Ari's Menuposted March 8, 2013 at 12:24 am

Uuuuggghhh, Sally I just want to eat them ALL!! I’d give my left arm for one of the pretzel ones right now!

Allison @ Life's a Bowlposted March 8, 2013 at 6:01 am

I can’t get over the cookies with pretzels – sweet + salty is my favorite combo, they look amazing! I have to send this to my momma and her college girlfriends, they’re gonna die :P

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:39 am

cookies with pretzels is my recent favorite. =)

Meredithposted March 8, 2013 at 6:10 am

Oh dear God! What a fabulous post to wake up to! Chocolate chip cookie week? Don’t mind if I do! Which ones will I celebrate with?? I need to make an extensive ingredient shopping list:)

• Sallyreplied on March 8th, 2013 at 9:45 am

Let me know if you make any of these cookies Meredith! Have a great weekend!

tanyaposted March 8, 2013 at 7:41 am

Can I please live with you??? This is an incredibly mouth-watering round up of cookies! I don’t which to try first!

Kelly @ Hidden Fruits and Veggiesposted March 8, 2013 at 8:37 am

It’s going to get me in trouble to look at all of these pictures at once. My mind is going to have a delicious cookie overload!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachelposted March 8, 2013 at 9:41 am

I’ll take one of each please ;)

Monicaposted March 8, 2013 at 9:43 am

Wow – what a collection! A warm chocolate chip cookie is just the things sometimes (okay…more like *all* the time)! I can’t seem to replicate that bakery style of choc chip cookie where the top is kinda rough and almost hard but the inside is super soft and chewy. I tried the Jacque Torres recipe but mine didn’t come out the way it was at his shop! I think my favorite recipe is just a relatively basic one from David Lebovitz.
    Love your mix-ins. Do you like oats in yours? I guess that takes it to a different category but I love how a little (or a lot of oats) give them that chewy texture. : )

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Hey Monica! I do like oats in my chocolate chip cookies. In fact, oatmeal cookies are my favorite kind! Love the extra texture they give. I’ve never tried the Jacque Torres recipes actually, but I’ve always been intrigued by it.

Anna {Herbivore Triathlete}posted March 8, 2013 at 9:50 am

Congrats on the magazine feature Sally, that is awesome!

Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorites and I’d like a dozen of each recipe that you shared today. Thanks!

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Thanks for the congrats, Anna! Hope you had a great weekend.

Wendyposted March 8, 2013 at 9:59 am

What, only 25? That’s not a months worth. Get to work! Seriously, that is one amazing group of cookies. I started at the top saying, “I should bake that.” Then, as I scrolled down, I found myself repeating that line over and over until it became a mantra and I had no choice but to head straight for the kitchen. :) Amazing, Sally!

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Thanks Wendy! Let me know if you make any of my cookie recipes sometime!

Eva @ Eva Bakesposted March 8, 2013 at 10:02 am

…and now I’m hungry. Need. To. Have. Cookies. Now. :)

jeniferposted March 8, 2013 at 10:32 am

I have thrown out all my other chocolate chip cookie recipes after baking yours. They always turn out fantastic with just the right amount of texture and size! I am a big fan and can’t wait to make some of these other varities!

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Hey Jenifer! That’s so wonderful to hear! I’m glad you like my recipe so much. Let me know which other varieties you try sometime. Thank you!

Meghan @ The Tasty Forkposted March 8, 2013 at 11:03 am

Chocolate Chip Cookie Day??!! They really have thought of everything!

I’m loving this round up! I’m pinning and promise to make all 25! :)

Emily @ Life on Foodposted March 8, 2013 at 11:09 am

Perfect timing – I just stocked up on chocolate chips. Maybe I should go get more?

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:03 pm

There is *always* an excuse to go get more chocolate chips. :) Thanks Emily!

Jess @ On Sugar Mountainposted March 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

A whole week dedicated to chocolate chip cookies?? I think that means we should hold a c/c cookie conference and I know EXACTLY who should be the moderator wink wink ;)

Chung-Ah | Damn Deliciousposted March 8, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Dude, Sally, I have to make every last one of these! And I’m trying to lose a couple of pounds. You’re killing me here!

Lindsey (Lou Lou Biscuit)posted March 8, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Oh wow, what a fantastic round up! These all look wonderful. So many varieties of the classic cookie. I’m going to have to try those butterscotch pretzel cookies soon.

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

Let me know how you like the butterscotch pretzel cookies, Lindsey!

Marta @ What should I eat for breakfast todayposted March 8, 2013 at 4:15 pm

You have a great collection of chocolate chip recipes over here. Hard to choose :)

Nicole @ youngbrokeandhungryposted March 8, 2013 at 4:28 pm

This cookie round up just made the start to my weekend a thousand times better!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishesposted March 8, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Funny…I was just trying out a new chocolate chip cookie recipe tonight! I have been craving them all week!

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchenposted March 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm

You know me and cookies. We’re like *this* :)

Jennposted March 8, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Amazing Sally!

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love.posted March 9, 2013 at 12:15 am

cornstarch!! I will try this next time. I make choco chip cookies a lot in this house. Also, I will take a dozen of each of these cookies please! :)

Lisa @hooplapaloozaposted March 9, 2013 at 12:40 am

it’s almost 1am and i just came across your post on my RSS reader. i kept my finger on the down arrow and closed my eyes til i got to the bottom. i can’t read this now cuz then i will HAVE to bake everything like right NOW. you are killing me. :>D

Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girlposted March 9, 2013 at 7:22 pm

I love everything about this list, Sally. When is your cookie cookbook coming out??? ;-)

• Sallyreplied on March 10th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I’m blushing Ashley. :) Thank you! Soon, I hope!

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchenposted March 10, 2013 at 9:59 am

I need to try every single one. Today!

Katy @ Katyskitchenposted March 11, 2013 at 8:55 am

mint chocolate is the best! yum yum!

Kelseyposted March 11, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Sally, I love what you’ve done with the cookie recipe! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thank you even more for your glowing words about the recipe. You rock!

• Sallyreplied on March 11th, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hey Kelsey!! Thank YOU for the cookie recipe. It’s groundbreaking, really. I sing its praises every single day. You will not even believe how many readers write in to me about these cookies. I am a cornstarch queen now and always bake my chocolate chip cookies with it! :) THANK YOU!

Claireposted March 12, 2013 at 8:59 pm

I think I’ve put on a stone just reading this, lol, I have so many ideas now. Don’t even know where to start. One word- amazing :)

• Sallyreplied on March 12th, 2013 at 9:26 pm

Hi Claire! Let me know if you make anything from this post! Or any post of mine. Thank you!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca)posted March 14, 2013 at 12:05 am

I love chocolate chip cookies too. They are my favourite of all desserts.

• Sallyreplied on March 14th, 2013 at 8:41 am

same here, Jolene – definitely a favorite and so much fun to play around with for different recipes.

Monica Talbottposted May 4, 2013 at 9:29 pm

My favorite are your sprinkle chocolate chip cookies….I have made those 3 times in the last couple of weeks……also I tried the chocolate with the white chocolate chip and those were good to…..I love all you suggestions for how to make the cookies better……I do think they lead to a better chocolate chip cookie….Thanks for sharing!

• Sallyreplied on May 5th, 2013 at 7:18 am

Thanks Monica! So glad you are learning more about cookie baking.

khedaposted May 27, 2013 at 2:32 am

I am baking a dozen of each one of these cookies for my daughters birthday party and i will put two in each goodie bag i think the kids will love them i have tried them all and they are delicious. You have great recipes :-)

• Sallyreplied on May 27th, 2013 at 7:14 am

Thanks Kheda! That’s a lot of cookies, for sure. I hope everyone enjoys them!

Sarah@WholeandHeavenlyOvenposted June 11, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Sally, these pictures are literally making me drool. They all look so amazing I don’t know which one to choose! ;)

• Sallyreplied on June 11th, 2013 at 8:14 pm

You should just bake all of them, then :) Thanks Sarah!

Susan Boyleposted July 27, 2013 at 7:23 am

I’m gob smacked with the amount of cookies that you make , I was wondering If you sell them?

• Sallyreplied on July 27th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Hi Susan! No, I do not sell my baked goods.

Renee Reedposted August 9, 2013 at 9:42 am

Just dropping by to say THANK YOU! I’ve been a big fan of your cookies and have made several of them. These recipes have become my go to recipes. I made the chocolate chips cookies last night and I’m eating them for breakfast! Ha! :)

• Sallyreplied on August 9th, 2013 at 10:12 am

Hi Renee! I’m so glad you are loving my cookie recipes! Cookies are my favorite thing to make and I love the chocolate chip ones. =)

Ronnieposted January 14, 2014 at 7:51 am

Hi Sally!!! Which of your choc chip cookie recipes would be best for a cookie cake?

Thank you!!

Maryposted April 7, 2014 at 8:09 am

I’m confused – each cookie dough ball is 1 tbsp of dough? or is each cookie dough ball 2 tbsp?

• Maryreplied on April 7th, 2014 at 8:10 am

omg! i meant to post this on “THE Chocolate Chip Cookie”. so embarrassing.

• Sallyreplied on April 7th, 2014 at 6:15 pm

1 Tbsp for each cookie dough ball. They’re small.

Jessie Gonzalezposted June 25, 2014 at 10:50 am

Hi Sally, this list is amazing! This is will be my first recipe I will try on your website but I’ve heard of so many great things from people that this website is amazing so I’m excited! I love the idea of the chocolate swirl cookies but the only thing is I am allergic to peanut butter so I was wondering if the swirl cookies could be altered so that it’s a regular chocolate chip cookie instead of a peanut butter cookie? Thanks so much!

• Sallyreplied on June 25th, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Great question Jessie. I actually have a swirl cookie recipe coming on Friday! Regular chocolate chip and double chocolate cookies combined into one. So yes, you can make the PB swirl cookies but replace the PB dough with another regular chocolate chip cookie dough.

Cynthiaposted June 25, 2014 at 12:29 pm

The strawberry cookie recipe only leads to another cookie’s page, I think you might want to correct the link. :)