Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies.

Fudgy homemade chocolate brownies stuffed with a peanut butter filling and topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips. If you like peanut butter cups, you’ll love these!

Fudgy homemade brownies stuffed with a creamy peanut butter filling. If you like peanut butter cups, you'll love these!!

Attention all peanut butter lovers!

Last week, I shared my favorite chewy fudgy homemade brownie recipe. My hungry fiancé and friends asked for them again (they’re that good), so today I bring you chewy fudgy homemade brownies, peanut butter style.

These brownies will blow your chocolate and peanut butter loving mind.

The idea is quite simple. Make my ultra fudgy homemade brownies. Stuff them with a peanut butter cup filling of sorts and top with… you guessed it… more peanut butter and chocolate. Sip a healthy smoothie as you go and then put on your fat pants. Prepare to overindulge; it’s amazing.

I explain quite a bit of science behind making the perfect brownie here. Learn all about the chocolate to sugar to flour to egg ratio, and why each ingredient is so important. You can’t really bake my homemade brownies without a little background knowledge. After all, baking is like chemistry. Delicious chemistry.

I always bake my brownies with Eggland’s Best Eggs. Not all eggs are created the same! I find that Eggland’s Best eggs reign superior in my baking. The moistest cakes, the richest cookies, and the tastiest brownies. By the way, they have 25% less saturated fat than ordinary eggs. You’ll need three of them for today’s recipe.

Let’s discuss the peanut butter filling. It’s basically the same peanut butter filling that I use to make my Chocolate Covered Pretzel Peanut Butter Bites. It’s a very, very thick filling – like a crumbly cookie dough. You’re going to grab chunks of it, flatten them out, and layer on top of brownie batter. It doesn’t have to be pretty. Mine certainly isn’t!

Then, top the peanut butter layer with the rest of the brownie batter. And press a few chocolate and peanut butter chips on top.

Here’s a little visual:

The brownies take about 35-38 minutes, or longer depending on your oven. Sometimes mine take 35 minutes, other times 40. My oven is full of surprises. Just keep your eye on them after 30 minutes; a toothpick inserted in the center should come out with only a few moist crumbs. That’s when you know they are done.

Waiting for the brownies to fully cool will feel like a lifetime.

The brownie layer is fudgy and chewy, while the peanut butter layer is soft and dense. Kevin and I both thought the peanut butter filling was reminiscent of a Reese’s peanut butter cup filling. Yes, these brownies are basically a giant pan of Reese’s cups.

Need I say more?

I made these brownies for my bud Erin. I’ve been dog-sitting her new puppy while she’s at work – he’s a goldendoodle and only weighs 6 pounds. His name is Chips, so naturally I call him Pickle Chips. I left today’s brownies for her and she said her coworkers gobbled them up in minutes! I’m absolutely not surprised. Breakfast of champions, ya’ll.

These insane brownies should really come with a warning label!

Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies

Yield: 16-20 brownies

Prep Time: 30 minutes

Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes plus cooling

Chewy, fudgy homemade chocolate brownies stuffed with a peanut butter filling and topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips. If you like peanut butter cups, you'll love these!

• 1/2 cup (115g) salted butter1
  • 8 ounces (228g) coarsely chopped quality semi-sweet chocolate2
  • 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup (50g) packed light brown sugar
  • 3 large Eggland's Best eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons (80g) all-purpose flour (measure this accurately)
  • 2 Tablespoons (11g) unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

Peanut Butter Filling

• 3/4 cup (185g) creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup (120g) confectioners' sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 2 Tablespoons (30ml) milk
  • 2 Tablespoons each chocolate chips and peanut butter chips

1. Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Or melt in a medium microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring after each, in the microwave. Remove from the heat, pour into a large mixing bowl, and allow to slightly cool for 10 minutes.
  2. While the chocolate mixture is cooling, make the peanut butter filling. In a medium bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, and milk together on medium-high speed until combined. The mixture will be very thick - like a crumbly cookie dough. Set aside.
  3. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line the bottom and sides of a 9x9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhand on all sides. Set aside.
  4. Whisk the granulated and brown sugars into the cooled chocolate/butter mixture. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla. Gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
  5. Pour/spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Take large chunks of the peanut butter filling and flatten with your hands. Place flat pieces in an even layer on top of the brownie layer, as shown in the photo above. Pour/spread the remaining brownie batter on top. Top with the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Using the back of a spatula, gently press the chips into the brownie batter.
  6. Bake for 35-36 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the edges of the pan. (The brownies may slightly crack in the center - that's because air in between the peanut butter layers is trying to escape. That's normal!) A toothpick inserted in the center should come out with only a few moist crumbs when the brownies are done. All ovens are different, so keep an eye on them after 30 minutes and use the toothpick test to see when yours are finished.
  7. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. Once cooled, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. For neat squares, I use a very sharp knife and wipe it clean with a paper towel after each cut.
  8. Make ahead tip: Brownies stay fresh in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week. You can freeze the brownies for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving and glazing.

1. I love to use salted butter here. If you choose to use unsalted, don't increase the salt in the recipe. I find that there is no noticeable taste difference between using salted and unsalted butter in this particular recipe.
  2. I typically use Baker's, Ghirardelli, or Trader Joes chocolate.

If you’re a fool for pb & chocolate, try these two recipes next…

Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting

Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Frosting. Super-moist and all your favorite flavors in one!

Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms

Peanut Butter Cup Blossoms by

*Recipe Contest! Eggland’s Best is hosting a huge recipe contest. Click here to enter your favorite, original egg recipe in the Eggland’s Best “Your Best Recipe” Contest. You can enter up to 2 recipes in each of the 4 categories. One winner in each category will be awarded $1,000. One Grand Prize winner will be selected from those 4 winners to receive $10,000. This post is sponsored by Eggland’s Best. All opinions are my own.

144 Responses to “Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies.”

Mercedesposted May 11, 2014 at 9:15 am

Oh my goodness, these look delicious Sally! I have a sister who LOVES peanut butter cups and I know it would make her finals week much more enjoyable if I sent her a batch of these!

• Sallyreplied on May 11th, 2014 at 10:49 am

Absolutely. You’d be the best sister in the world, I’m sure!

Kaylaposted May 11, 2014 at 8:08 pm

This looks simply amazing! I really crave the chocolate peanut butter taste right now :)

Stephanieposted May 12, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I made these for Mother’s Day and they were a HUGE hit! (Just like every other recipe of yours I’ve made).

I’ve been converting some of your recipes to gluten free. Brownies seem to be the easiest because I don’t have to worry about the baking soda and/or powder rising correctly without traditional wheat flour. These brownies took a few extra minutes to bake, but the result was a rich, decadent brownie that no one could tell was gluten free! Thanks for this amazing recipe!!!

• Sallyreplied on May 12th, 2014 at 4:39 pm

That’s great, Stephanie! Converting baked recipes to GF requires a ton of practice, but I agree that brownies are typically easiest.

Jackieposted May 14, 2014 at 3:07 pm

I baked the brownies in a dark pan for 35 minutes (were a bit gooey at 30 minutes) and realized too late that I should have taken them out of the oven at 31 not 35 minutes. A little dry but I frosted them with your milk chocolate recipe and cut off the edges. Cut them in small squares and served them along with your strawberry cupcakes (with cream cheese frosting) for Mother’s Day dessert. Both were a hit!

Greer Donnalleyposted May 17, 2014 at 4:12 am

I really liked them! You’re amazing <3 I made this with a friend and it was really good, but it came out really gooey and not as firm as I expected it to be. Do you think I did something wrong?

Ellieposted May 17, 2014 at 2:42 pm

These were so good! But I had a lot of trouble getting them out of the pan. Also they took a lot longer to cook. But overall super delicious! The brownies was dense and the filling was lip-smacking!

Shirahposted May 19, 2014 at 8:29 pm

I made these with my 9 year old daughter over the weekend. There is nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate for some mother daughter bonding. We licked the tray clean! Thanks again Sally for another winner!

Corrinaposted May 25, 2014 at 5:37 pm

I’ve just discovered your blog and have been obsessing about these brownies for last few days. Made my first batch today and they’ve come out brilliantly! Perfect crispy top and fudgy interior, thanks so much for the recipe and helpful photos of the different stages – they are so reassuring! Had to do without the peanut butter chips (hard to get in England) but still tastes amazing, can’t wait to try some of your other recipes!

• Sallyreplied on May 26th, 2014 at 10:30 am

Hi Corrina! So glad you found my blog and made these brownies. They’re a favorite for sure! Great choice. Let me know any other recipes you try.

Lizposted July 3, 2014 at 11:20 am

Hi Sally, I’ve been waiting for a reason to try these and this weekend is it! Big family get together, which is perfect but I’m a little concerned about kitchen space. Do you think I can make them the night before, keep them refrigerated, then pop them in the oven? Or do you think I’ll lose texture if I do that? Thanks!

• Sallyreplied on July 3rd, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Hi Liz! Definitely do not make the brownie batter ahead of time. I suggest making the brownies one day in advance (cover tightly, keep at room temperature overnight) and then cutting right before the party.

Gillianeposted July 7, 2014 at 9:24 pm

My daughter made these this evening–wow are they delicious!! This was certainly the most difficult recipe my 11 year old has made yet, but your instructions made it easy for her. Thanks again for another amazing recipe!

Micheleposted July 24, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I plan to bake these for a family reunion dessert. Do they freeze well ?
    And I assume this is for an 8×8 pan?
    I love your recipes!

• Sallyreplied on July 25th, 2014 at 7:56 am

Freezing instructions are in the recipe. This recipe fits nicely in a 9-inch square baking pan. If using 8 inch, your brownies may or may not overflow. They would need a few extra minutes to bake as well.

Chelseaposted July 24, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Sally these brownies were incredible! I won’t even say how many I ate the day I made these :X One thing that I did notice when I made these was that my peanut butter filling didn’t have the same consistency as yours did. Mine turned out to be more like a frosting rather than a crumbly texture. Did you have that problem at all when you made these the first few times? Either way they were still delicious and I will be making these again!

• Crystalreplied on October 18th, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Mine was the same way when I first started mixing it. The longer I beat it the thicker it got. Just keep mixing it and it will thicken.

• Priscillareplied on November 30th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Through a mistake, I added the flour to the p-nut mixture. Also added to the chocolate mixture and they came out Per-Fect!

Lauraposted July 26, 2014 at 9:54 pm

These were delicious fudge brownies. However, I had the same problem as Chelsea; the filling was spreadable and not thick. Then it baked into the brownies and I didn’t have the ribbon layer. The ingredients are different than the Peanut Butter filling with the pretzels and I wondered if there was something missing for the brownie recipe????

• Sallyreplied on July 27th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Hi Laura. No, there is nothing missing from the filling recipe as written. Are you using runny peanut butter? You may try leaving out the milk if you try again.

• Priscillareplied on November 30th, 2014 at 4:30 pm

As I let others know, I added the flour to the peanut-butter mixture by mistake. Also added it to the chocolate batter and they came out perfectly!

Binkaposted July 28, 2014 at 6:38 am

I made these last night and they came out perfect! They are so moist and delicious my entire dinner party loved them. The foil was a brilliant idea, easy cleanup! My brother inlaw in addicted to peanutbutter and he made a copy of the recipe so his wife could make him a batch. Thanks for another great recipe. Best of luck with all your wedding plans. It sounds like you are enjoying the journey and that is a blessed thing:)

Connieposted August 5, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Currently cooking in the oven, they smell absolutely divine.

Melaneeposted August 7, 2014 at 10:49 am

I made these for my son’s wedding — turned out excellent. Easy to follow. I used some as the brownie in a trifle –bride and groom thought it was great breakfast :-)

Amberposted August 8, 2014 at 11:43 am

Hello! Can I use 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips instead??

• Amyreplied on December 24th, 2014 at 10:09 am

I used semi sweet chocolate chips and they came out perfect.

Susanposted August 24, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Yikes!! I’m not sure what happened…. I followed your recipe exactly but when I cut the brownies, I couldn’t see the peanut butter layer like in your pictures. I’m giving these as gifts so I couldn’t taste them but I’m sure you can still taste the peanut butter goodness in the middle. To look at them, though, they just look like brownies. Any ideas?

• Masonreplied on October 10th, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I wonder if my brownies had the same issue. My oven has 9 positions so I just put my brownies on the bottom rack in the third-from-bottom position and my brownies fluffed up a bit more than they should have. They also took 10-15 minutes longer to cook. The only other change in the recipe is that we usually only use Self-Rising flour in my house, so that’s what I had on hand. The brownies ate the peanut butter, but they still tasted great. I was asked to make a second batch, which I probably will today (we now have all-purpose flour for baking)

In a 9 position oven, where should I have the bottom rack?

Claireposted August 30, 2014 at 8:22 pm

I saw the comments about the peanut butter layer being too runny, so I made sure to use my Skippy Natural peanut butter and kept the mixer running for about a minute after everything came together. I just cut the brownies and they turned out great! Thanks for the perfect recipe for this peanut butter/chocolate combo addict.

Cyndiposted August 30, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Can I double the recipe to go inside a 9×13″ pan?!

• Sallyreplied on September 1st, 2014 at 10:29 am

Lauraposted September 12, 2014 at 11:51 am

These look wonderful and your site looks like my new favorite go-to for fun treat ideas. Thanks for sharing your passion!

Kathrynposted October 15, 2014 at 5:00 am

I have no idea what went wrong, I followed the recipe, and everything seemed to be going well, but when i looked in the oven after 35 minutes it was nothing but a bubbly soupy mess! I tried keeping it in but it just burned around the edges and was boiling liquid in the middle. Why did this happen??

• Sallyreplied on October 15th, 2014 at 11:37 am

That’s odd. It sounds like an oven issue, not an ingredient issue. I would double check your oven temperature with an oven thermometer and make sure you are baking on a lower baking rack.

• Masonreplied on November 2nd, 2014 at 11:09 am

Sally, how high is your bottom rack from the heat source?

Sarah Kayposted November 6, 2014 at 9:06 am

HI, I’ve been trying to make these brownies for the past 2 days!! (I’m a single mother of 8 month old twins and it’s been hard to find a large enough chunk of time to do it) I finally get all my ingredients out, all my bowls and mixing utensils, every thing is ready – and I realize I don’t have a square glass or metal baking pan. I know I could double the recipe and make it in a 9 x 13 but I don’t have enough ingredients. Would it be okay to use a square corning ware dish?

• Sallyreplied on November 6th, 2014 at 9:08 am

Hi Sarah. Yep– a corningware dish will work. Provided it’s a size close to 9×9 inches.

• Sarah Kayreplied on November 6th, 2014 at 9:09 am

Do I need to change the cooking temperature?

• Sarah Kayreplied on November 6th, 2014 at 2:02 pm

They’ve been in the oven over an hour and I’m still getting a little goo on the toothpick! Bah!

• Melaneereplied on November 8th, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Sarah Kay, is it a wet goo or just wettish crumbs? The PB layer is a moist layer. I wonder if your oven temp is off or if your pan was 8″ not 9″. That will make a difference in time to cook and struggle to get the middle done. I made these, using corning ware, and I didn’t have a difference in cook time. The PB layer should have been like play doh, not runny at all. Once it cooled, it was more set. I’m sorry of your struggle — my twins are almost 14. I so know your world. I nursed, too. Good luck — use a box mix for the brownie in a time crunch and add the PB layer.I know how crazy any time is with twins….

Tiffanie Buffordposted November 18, 2014 at 8:44 am

I love your recipes, they are inspiring some fun ideas. Though I am curious have you thought about making these brownies in a muffin tin? What would you guesstimate the cooking time to be?

• Sallyreplied on November 18th, 2014 at 12:40 pm

hi tiffanie. i’ve never done that before but i’m sure they would turn out wonderfully. i have no clue on the bake time– maybe 22-25 minutes if using a 12-count muffin pan?

Dianaposted November 23, 2014 at 3:28 pm

these are in the oven as I post this comment. I put exactly 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick) and they are soooooo oily. They are drowning in butter. Not sure what happened but I followed the recipe to the T.

Karliposted November 24, 2014 at 8:09 am

Would the peanut butter filling work just as well with cake instead of brownie?

• Sallyreplied on November 24th, 2014 at 8:44 am

Yep, it should.

Priscillaposted November 30, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Oh! These came out fabulous! Despite my dumb faux pas. When I went to add the flour to the chocolate mixture, only the confectioners sugar remained among the ingredients. I’d already added the flour to the sugar/peanut mixture by mistake. But read on, this may help those who had problems with the “stuffing.”

Undeterred, I added the required amount of flour (plus a bit more) to the chocolate mixture. The center layer with the added flour was consequently pretty dry and crumbly and could easily be evenly spread over the bottom layer.

Well, you know, this might be the answer to some people’s problem of the center layer disappearing, because it came out perfectly, fully baked after 35 minutes and looking kinda like the photo.

Another thing is we live at over 7,000 ft elevation and typically need to add more flour to the recipes.

This was so rich, I didn’t add chocolate/peanut butter chips for the top. Also, I used crunchy peanut butter, not smooth. That was great.

You might just go ahead and try 1 1/4 cups flour in the chocolate mixture AND another 1 1/4 cups in the sugar/peanut butter mixture. My family scarfed it up!

So, I’m dumb. But people say I’m pretty enough to overlook being dumb. Well, a couple people say that, anyway. Okay, so I’m their mommy…

Happy Eating! — Priscilla

• Karareplied on July 10th, 2015 at 4:18 pm

That’s so helpful, Priscilla! I live in Colorado Springs (after living in Chicago for 40 years) and was hoping these would work the first time- I’m so glad I read your comment- thank you!

Emilyposted December 9, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Hi Sally. Not sure if you’ll get my question in time, but I’ll ask anyway. Do you think I could get away with using heavy cream in place of the milk in the peanut butter filling or even coconut milk? Thanks so much!!

• Sallyreplied on December 9th, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Either would be fine!

Jillposted December 17, 2014 at 7:24 pm

The chocolate layer was so sticky it wouldn’t spread along the top. I ended up getting frustrated and pitching the whole thing. Way too stick to do anything with.

Julie Gatewoodposted December 31, 2014 at 7:18 am

This is the most incredible, decadent chocolate peanut butter dessert I’ve ever had. Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combination but the cookies and brownies I’ve tried always leave me disappointed. Not these! Since discovering this recioe I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve baked them, and they’ve turned out perfect every time.

Joelposted January 12, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Hey Sally!
    Amazing recipe! Thanks a bunch!

Quick question for you, the first time I tried melting the butter and choc together it appeared to curdle once the butter fully melted.

I did it again on a low heat and looked fine but noticed when I started to combine the sugar & everything else to the choc mix it slightly resembled a curdled look.

They ended up tasting great anyway but is that normal?

Thanks again you rock! \m/

• Sallyreplied on January 13th, 2015 at 8:01 am

It is not normal! Strange. I feel the heat was too high both times. Is your butter expired? As you melt the chocolate and butter together, try stirring constantly. That should help.

Claireposted January 29, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Hi Sally! If I put red food coloring in this brownie mix will it show? Thanks!

Shubhamposted February 15, 2015 at 7:28 am

What should I do if I do not have an oven and have to bake it in a microwave?

A.i. Fireflyposted February 16, 2015 at 8:15 am

These brownies were delicious! I used 6 oz os semi sweet dark organic baking chocolate and 2 oz of unsweetened dark 100% cacao organic baking chocolate and the chocolate flavor was huge! Used Skippy’s Naturals for my peanut butter layer, and I noticed and solved a problem with the directions by looking through the comment section: the additional measure of 2 tbsp of flour belongs in the peanut layer batter, though it’s not referenced again in the step by step directions, and it’s the key to getting the “dry cookie dough” texture so that the peanut butter layer stays separated. Thanks for a delicious recipe! Was a big hit with my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day. Next batch, we’re adding nuts!

• Sallyreplied on March 9th, 2015 at 7:05 pm

The 2 cups + 2 Tbsp of flour are all used in the brownie batter. But I’m glad the other way works for you. Thanks for reporting back!

Patricia Jacobposted February 17, 2015 at 11:20 am

This is by far the best brownie I ever made…thank you Sally for sharing the recipe..I followed to the T and it was sumptuous..a big fan now!!

Brenposted February 18, 2015 at 3:20 pm

These were great. I didn’t have any semisweet chocolate so I used an off brand hazelnut cocoa spread(like Nutella) & about 1/4 cup less granulated sugar & they turned out great!!!

Alposted March 9, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Now I’m confused…. The base recipe calls for a 9×9 pan. However when someone asked if they could double ingredient amounts specified and use a 9×13 pan you said yes. Note that the 9×13 pan is 44% larger in area than the 9×9 pan. So by doubling the ingredients then the height or depth of the brownies will increase substantially. Did you comprehend that? I would prefer the larger pan size but only if the brownie quality is not impacted. .

• Sallyreplied on March 9th, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Yep, double the recipe for a 9×13 pan works wonderfully. While yielding a larger amount, the brownies will also indeed be taller. When baking a larger batch, I find the texture and taste is not compromised.

amaliaposted March 14, 2015 at 9:52 am

in the end, the cake came really moist and wonderful. My man is in heaven .. : ), for sure i will try some of your others recipes .

lynetteposted March 21, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Made these in a 9X13 for a church function. Got rave reviews!

Jillposted March 25, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Ok I used regular pb and mine was runny. Hope they come out.

Keiaposted April 21, 2015 at 10:29 am

My peanut butter mix was crumble lol. But I made it work by just putting on there and it turn out just fine. I can never stick to the recipe, I am always adding something in there. I added Nestles peanut butter filled chocolate chip called Delight Full and Resse’s chip in both the brownie batter and peanut butter mix. My dad is a peanut butter lover so this recipe was great. Everyone love it, absolute delicious! (We all ate it when it came out with more peanut butter ice cream haha) Thank you for sharing this recipe. Maybe your next book should be a “Peanut Butter Lover” book for all the peanut butter lovers out there.

Rebeccaposted July 2, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Wow these are incredible!! Might just be my new favorite recipe! I made them with gluten free flour (because I have to) and my not gluten free guests loved them just as much as I did. They’re so gooey and delicious! Thanks for a fantastic recipe!

Nancyposted August 11, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Hello From Annapolis Maryland Sally,
    Thank you for this wonderful recipe. My granddaughters and their friends love it. I love it. I did learn a few things from making these delectable treats countless times, Sift the confectioners sugar. It only happened once but my peanut butter batter had chunks of sugar in it. Want to take it over the top. Take 3 large Hershey bars or six regular size and place them on top of the brownies when you remove them from the oven. Let the chocolate bars melt for a few minutes then swirl with a reverse spatula, back of spoon, whatever. My family ask for these all the time. Thanks again Sally, you are definitely a creative inspiration.
    God Bless You and Yours

• Sallyreplied on August 12th, 2015 at 6:45 am

Definitely adding the hershey’s bars to my next batch– thanks Nancy!

Gemmaposted August 18, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Oh my gosh I love this!but when I took them out and cut them I couldn’t see the peanut spread only taste it? I don’t know what happened!

Tinaposted September 18, 2015 at 8:48 am

made those a couple of times for birthdays and they were always the absolute hit of the party. Thank you!

I have a question now though – I plan to make them in advance for tomorrow. I’d bake them now, but tomorrow i’d still like to serve them warm. Do you think I could just pop them back in the oven for 3,4 minutes tomorrow?

Thanks so much.

• Sallyreplied on September 18th, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Yes, absolutely! There is nothing quite like a warm fudgy brownie. With peanut butter!