I have two published cookbooks and, along with my blog and my dog, they are my pride and joy! I’ve been dreaming of being an author for as far as I can remember.
Sally’s Baking Addiction Cookbook
My first cookbook is called Sally’s Baking Addiction Cookbook (<– more book photos and info there!) and it’s on sale now. An eBook version is available as well. There are over 75 photographed recipes including breakfast, muffins, breads, cupcakes, candy, cookies, cakes, pies, and a healthy eating chapter with gluten free and vegan options. This cookbook was editorially selected as one of the best books of March 2014 on Amazon.
Get your hands on a copy today!
Use and view the hashtag #sbacookbook on Twitter and Instagram to share your Sally’s Baking Addiction Cookbook recipe images!
Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook
My second cookbook is called Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook (<– more book photos and info there!) and it’s on sale now. This cookbook, also complete with 75 photographed recipes, showcases my love for candy. You will find how-to’s, tips, tricks, and recipes for everything from toffee and fudge to truffles and marshmallows. Plus, a chapter filled with cupcakes, cookies, and cakes using candy such as Snickers, M&Ms, and more. This cookbook was voted one of the best books of October 2015 on Amazon.
Buy a copy today!
Use and view the hashtag #sallyscandyaddiction on Twitter and Instagram to share your Sally’s Candy Addiction Cookbook recipe images!
In Both Cookbooks
* Every single recipe is written with both cup measurements and gram measurements.
* Every single recipe has a photograph that I styled and shot.
* Every single recipe is just as uncomplicated, approachable, and unfussy as the goodies you know and love from my website. They’re relatively quick and kid-friendly, too. Perfect for both novice AND experienced bakers.
* You’ll learn a few important baking and candy making techniques, shortcuts, and lessons. I grew up enjoying pies made from scratch and I’ll show you that homemade goodness is relatively simple.
* Each recipe includes the prep time and cook time to help you plan ahead.
* I share every kitchen tool you’ll need to make the recipes, including how many baking pans, their sizes, and my favorite brands.
* I share helpful information about key ingredients used in the recipes.
* The recipes all have introductions describing the recipe, how I came up with it, and/or sharing a short personal story about the recipe. Likewise, each chapter has an opening paragraph describing what’s ahead and giving a few helpful tips.